The Foot Clan

Ralph has always been known to be a hothead but to be sleeping all day means he is doing something at night... but no one can seem to wrap their heads around what it is... I know my family is in chaos but I can not go back as a failure... I saw April zone out, I knew this was my chance to run and so I silently snuck out of the cave. While walking away I heard April's voice echoing.

"Leo?!" echoed as I heard April calling for me.

I wanted to turn back but I knew I could not, I could not go back, not as a failure. I slowly climbed up a tree and sat on the highest branch, I stared at the stars hoping to find the answer I was looking for.

Venus stared at the stars, the wind blowing her hair softly. She felt herself sitting on the edge of her empire.

Venus sighed to herself as she spoke softly, "oh Leo I know you do not remember how you lost your memories... Karai came back and she took them... she said it would be better this way... I do not know why but I hope you remember us... please remember..."

Karai glared out the window as she sighed, Leo's black mask clenched tightly in her hand.

"He will be mine," she hissed as she walked away and down the hall.

April kept wandering through the cave searching for Leo. While Leo was standing in a tree watching over the nearby village. Eventually, April gave up in defeat and walked away to the village and packed her bags to return home tomorrow morning. The sun rose over the treetops. April went onto the boat and began to sail back home, she watched the waves splash against the side of the boat. She sighed as she watched the waves for three hours when the boat dock April ran off the boat her bags in hand. She saw Casey and dropped her bags near him as she tackled hug him. Casey laughed as he hugged her back. They headed back to the lair were the turtles lived.

"April is back!" Mikey yelled as he hugged April.

"Hey Mikey," April giggled as she patted his head.

Splinter slowly walked out and made his way to April, "did you find him?" Splinter questioned.

"Indeed but he would not return..." April sighed.

"Hm," Splinter said as he stroke his small beard, "I wonder did he remember you?"

"Yes! He even asked me about his brothers and the girls," April complained in frustration.

"What did he say?" Larota questioned as her eyes narrowed.

"He kept saying how he is a failure... and a traitor..." April explained.

"Well he is not wrong," Larota said as she got an angry elbow to the side by Amoly.

"We should go to him and show him how wrong he is," Amoly said in determination.

"Forget it he will never return back here," Ralph uttered as he leaned against the wall with his arms crosses across his chest.

April sighed before saying, "you do not know that Raph."

"Oh yeah?" Raph said as he stood up and walked over to her and got real close, "why has he abandoned all of us?? Why would he leave us to work for Shredder?? Why would he hurt Mikey?? Why would he kill Mikey?! Why would he have left and never come back?!"

"Why are you so hard-headed?! Why would he save us all then huh?! Why would he face the foot clan alone so we could escape?! Why would he want to deal with a horrible brother like you?!" April yelled.

Everyone gasped before Raph said, "fine then I will just go on my own! I do not need you! I do not need anyone!"

Raph then ran off and April froze realizing what she said to him.

"What have I done?" April whispered.

"Kitty has claws," Larota hissed as she glared at April before running after Raph.

"You should apologize April," Splinter said as he sighed.

"I know sensei... I do not know what came over me..." April whispered.

"You spoke your mind and also spoke the truth... Raph has never thought of anyone but himself and you finally made him consider Leo's feelings," Mikey said as he looked at them.

"Has Donnie been able to restore vision into your eye?" April asked.

"No..." Mikey said as he looked away.

"He will find a way I promise," April said with a smile before leaving to find Raph.

Venus overheard the conversation of Leo not coming back and his reasons on why.

Leo you big idiot... how do you not see the people you are hurting... you are tearing this family apart with your absence... hurry up please... it is only a matter of time before something else happens...

Then there was a huge explosion in the living room the whole entire lair shook, everyone's ears rang as they covered their ears and fell to the ground. April was the first to sit up and look around, that was when she saw Karai.

"Well Hello princess," Karai hissed as she grabbed April by the neck.

"Soldiers take the others back to the empire this one is mine," Karai said with a wicked smile.

The foot soldiers walked in and chained everyone in the lair, Splinter and Mikey fought but failed miserably when the soldiers began to tase them. April kicked Karai in the chin as she broke free and backflipped to the ground.

"Grrrr," Karai growled as she watched the soldiers take the turtles, girls, and Splinter away.

"You go and warn Raphael and Larota that I have everyone save them before sundown or I will kill them all one by one," Karai said as she dropped a grenade, with the pin pulled and ran after her soldiers.

April panicked as she got up and ran but she did not get far enough as the grenade exploded and blasted her into a wall, hitting her head and knocking her out.

************************************************************************************************
Writers Note
Sorry that this did not come up yesterday our power was out the whole day and I only had half completed and with the power outage I had to save my phone battery for in case of an emergency but here it is now!
Hoped you enjoy and see you next Saturday!