The Rain

Venus spoke softly without even turning around, "Michaelangelo you say your mission was a success?"

Mikey was timid by Venus soft serious tone before replying, "yes I saw the explosion no way could he survive!"

Venus stepped out of the way showing the tv, Shredder was making an announcement.

"Shredder says otherwise," was all Venus said before walking away.

Mikey turned his attention to the tv.

"We have suffered a tragic event today. One of our own men was attacked, he is recovering but lost his hearing... to whoever is harboring Michaelangelo, we will find you! We will make you pay for this!" Shredder announced before Mikey turned the tv off.

Mikey ran to the rooftops, it was pouring down rain as Mikey slid and ran across the roofs. He got to his special little place and sat on the fire escape, he screamed in frustration but the lightning drowned out his screams. A figure cloaked in a pink cape walked up behind him.

"Michaelangelo?" the figure asked in a soft quiet voice.

Mikey turned around to see who followed him as he pulled his nunchucks out. It was a small girl with pink ribbon as a bandana, her charcoal black hair in pigtails, her outfit consisted mostly black and grey as her shirt had no sleeves so she wore gloves from her hands to her elbows. Her frosty blue eyes warmed Mikey's heart as he lowered his weapons not realizing he frightened her.

 Her frosty blue eyes warmed Mikey's heart as he lowered his weapons not realizing he frightened her

"I am sorry I thought you were--," Mikey simply said as he turned away before being cut off by her.

"You thought I was Leonardo didn't you Michaelangelo?" the girl asked trying to sound serious.

"Yes, Amoly..." Mikey said as he felt the rain hit his face, "you shouldn't be out here you will catch a cold."

"Venus sent me after you, she saw you run out of her office. She has more to discuss with you," Amoly said as she got closer to him.

Mikey growled before saying, "I have nothing to say to her."

"Well you don't--" Amoly said but she was cut off by the sound of six men dropping to the ground behind them.

Amoly spun around and stood in her defensive stance as she saw six-foot clan robots. Mikey heard the men too and spun around getting in front of Amoly as he pulled his nunchucks out. Amoly reached for her nunchucks but soon realized she left them back in her room. The six-foot clan started to close in and that's when Mikey began to fight them taking them out one by one. Amoly saw three go after Mikey and three go after her, she did her famous fighting techniques of acrobatics. Mikey fought with his nunchucks flipping and running to dodge. Amoly back handsprings onto the wet slippery metal fence. She gasped as she almost fell but caught herself. She held herself up her arms shaking as she did not think this through. Mikey finally took out his three guys and saw Amoly as her two-foot clan left begin to get closer to her. Mikey ran over but he was too late... Amoly slipped... she fell three stories and smashed into a car making the alarm go off. The sudden noise made the foot retreat as Mikey ran over to the edge and saw Amoly on the car... he jumped down to her and scooped her up in his arms, he then heard the humans starting to come out to see what the commotion was as Mikey jumped back to the roof with her. Mikey felt Amoly's skin go ice-cold as he watched her eyes fade from the frosty blue to grey... a cloudy grey. She was gone... and Mikey had no one to blame but himself... he gently closed her eyes and carried her back to Venus's office. Venus froze and dropped her files making them go everywhere as she saw her sister's lifeless body in Mikey's arms. Venus covered her mouth as she fell to her knees sobbing.

"T-This is all my fault! I sent her after you cause I knew you two were close! But I forgot it was raining and that's she is clumsy and--" Venus said but Mikey soon cut her off.

"Venus no it was my fault... we were attacked, there were six men I killed three and I saw her slip... I didn't get to her in time..." Mikey said before he looked away and continued, "they were after me! It should have been me!"

Venus couldn't comprehend it all as she told Mikey to take Amoly to her room so Talena could examine her and try to help her if at all possible. Mikey did as he was told and Talena went straight to work, saying it was no one's fault. Larota, on the other hand, was furious and blamed Venus and Mikey. Larota stormed off, Mikey then asked Venus if she needed him for anything else for the night, all she said was.

"No... stay safe Michaelangelo... For Amoly's sake," Venus said.

With that Mikey went to April's and told the entire gang what happened, April was shocked. Ralph seemed furious that Mikey didn't save her but also cared for his brother. Donnie was also in shock but curious about how Leo survived and what their next step would be.

"Mikey I am so sorry about Amoly... I knew you two had a thing going on, but she is in a better place and who knows maybe Talena will find a way to help her!" April said trying to bring Mikey's hopes up.

"Thanks, April but that isn't going to help..." Mikey said coldly.

"Well Mikey I know it doesn't help but we are always here for you little bro," Ralph said trying to help.

"Thanks, guys... but Leo and Shredder won't stop until they have me... they will kill anyone to get me... so..." Mikey said pausing as the gang stared at him waiting for him to continue.

"I am turning myself in..." Mikey said coldly as he heard everyone gasp.