Black Cloak

(The music is a song that I thought could go along with the story, it is optional enjoy!)

Leonardo took the hand of the person who offered it, they pulled him up and took him away from the area. Leo followed the strange person through the smoke and sees a motorcycle. The figure motioned Leo to get on, Leo contemplated about it but then looked around and saw it was either go with the stranger or walk back. The figure threw her slender body onto the motorcycle, her mask and hood covered everything but her eyes as she stared at Leo intently. Leo threw his leg over the motorcycle and shifted himself in the seat. The stranger cranked the motorcycle and begin to drive, Leo almost fell backward and his first instinct made him wrap his arms around the stranger's waist. They drove the whole night until they arrived at Shredder's empire. Leo swung himself off and looked up at the empire he turned around to thank the stranger but they were already gone. Strange Leo did not even hear the motorcycle drive away. Now that he thinks about it Leo has not heard a thing since the explosion. Leo shrugged it off and went into the building Karai was behind him and tried talking to him but he did not hear her, she sounded very distant and faint but she was right in front of him.

"Leo can you hear me?! Quit ignoring me!" Karai yelled in anger.

Leo held his head as he began to scream in pain, then everything begin to go fuzzy. Leo felt something cold slide down the side of his head, he touched it and looked at his hand to see crimson red blood dripping from his fingers. Before Leo could say anything he saw everything go dark as he fainted.

After what felt like a few minutes Leo slowly opened his eyes, he looked around and saw Karai by his side, Karai stood up the moment she saw his eyes look at her. She looked at the doctor, Leo could notice her lips moving but could not apprehend what she was saying. Leo watched him in confusion, he saw the doctor and Karai look at him. Leo saw the doctor trying to talk to him but still could not hear anything.

"W-What?" Leo questioned as he kept staring at both them in confusion but then realized he could not hear himself talking either. Fear stroke his eyes as he realized, the bombs made him lose his hearing... making him deaf.

Karai felt hurt as she looked back at the doctor and kept talking. The doctor got a whiteboard and wrote on the board.

"Can you apprehend anything Leo?" the doctor asked on the board.

Leo shook his head, the doctor looked back at Karai and shook his head. As if he was saying there is not anything he could do. Karai started yelling at him, but Leo grabbed her wrist gently. Karai looked down at him and sighed before looking back at the doctor and telling him to leave. The doctor did and Karai knelt down to him before using the board.

"We will find someone who can help you and will make your brothers pay for what they did to you," Karai said on the board before looking back at him.

Leo nodded as she erased the board before writing.

"Just hang in there, we will get through this together," Karai said as she erased the board and put it away.

Meanwhile, Mikey went to April to see if Ralph and Donnie were okay. April gradually opened the door and went outside to be alone with Mikey.

"So.." Mikey started before continuing, "how is Ralph and Donnie?"

"Well Donnie is being tech-savvy as of lately and Ralph has been having anger issues like normal," April said with a slight laugh.

"Heh... I'm glad to hear that they haven't changed," Mikey said with a slender smile.

"Well, that doesn't stop the nightmares though... Every night they blame themselves for Leo leaving and for you getting hurt by Leo," she said as she crossed her arms but she was still relaxed.

"I know it isn't natural..." he said with a sigh.

"Was your mission successful?" she asked him trying to change the subject because she knew it made him uncomfortable.

"Yeah... Leo is officially gone now we just have to get Shredder," he said as he serious back up, he was relaxed around April though.

"Leo was your victim? I thought it was Karai!" she said in shock that he had the guts to kill his own brother.

"The plan was to take both of them out... but Karai did not join us on the mission for some reason," he said thinking back on it.

"What if Karai protected him from death?!" she asked extremely worried now.

"No impossible... she could not have... could she?" he asked as he looked at April anxiety, and despair settled into his eyes.

"Who knows..." she said as she stared at the stars.

They heard the door slightly move and Mikey went into hiding before Donnie stepped out of the house.

"April, it is late why don't you come in and rest?" Donnie asked.

She turned around and looked at him, she smiled before nodding and going to the door. She looked back at Mikey and mouthed, 'till we meet again.' Before going inside, upstairs and off to bed.

Mikey agreed to what April mouthed as he went to his headquarters. Mikey gradually approached a young girl with long braided deep brown hair and deep dark brown eyes. Her skin light but not pale, with her black ninja outfit. Her shirt had a section on the top right of light blue instead of black, she had a light blue ribbon around her arm, and a light blue belt wrapped around her waist with two light blue fans that had the symbol of Master Splinter's old clan.

Mikey slowly spoke in almost a shudder, "Venus De Milo..."

"