💗Chap 20💗

Delancy looked as Nono drove along the expressway, she noticed Zak has started driving, she felt she has to take care of him, he wasn't well and might faint by the way the accident was.

She looked around and took the gun from the back seat and hit on Nono's head.

"You bitch!" Nono yelled and slowed down the car. Delancy pointed the gun at him and opened the door of the car still moving.
Nono noticed she was trying to get away, leaving the blood on his head, he started to drive faster.

Delancy jumped out of the moving car and fell. She didn't have to wait, Nono was already losing control of the car but he continued reversing the car to catch her.

Delancy ran, ignoring the pain she felt all over her body, till she saw Zak's car. She waved at the car and he stopped.
She got inside the car and kissed him. "Let's get out of here."

***

"Please we need two rooms beside each other." Zak said to the receptionist. She checked the computer and faced them. "I'm really sorry sir, there are no rooms left. The only available space is the Bridal suite."

"It's okay, we'll take it." Delancy said. Zak furrowed his brows at her. "I'm a Bride, aren't I?" she winked.
Zak shrugged "Okay."

The receptionist gave him the key and they went into the bridal suite. "We need to change." Zak suggested.
"No, we need to treat you. You had an accident, tell me where does it hurt?"

Zak looked at her, then he smiled "Delancy, if you hadn't escaped from this man or if I wasn't there, I don't know what I would have done. I might not forgive myself if something bad happens to you."

"Enough of the 'ifs' we're here and together now."

"I know, I was supposed to kidnap you, I asked Gabriel not to do it and I told him I would kidnap you myself."

"I love you."

"When I got... What?"

"I never thought I'll be able to say that to you but I finally did."

Zak heart leaped like he had been given a direct jolt of electricity. "Would you mind saying them again, while I'm paying better attention?"

"I love you."

Does she mean that, Zak thought. "Is it because I wanted to kidnap you?"

"That might have been the money shot."

"Goodness." He shut his eyes. "I want you to love me, and I really like to have you. But." he took a breath. "Delancy, if this is because I wanted to kidnap you from your wedding, then-"

"Shush." she shut him up with a kiss. "This isn't because you wanted to help kidnap me or anything. This is just what I feel for you. The feelings that have refused to leave ever since the day at the store. I never thought I would admit it but now I know I could tell you over and over again."

He hooked his arms around her waist. "This is a really good day, truly excellent." he touched his lips to hers.

They sat for a while, holding each other. "Don't we need to shower."

💚💜💜💚💜💜💚💜💜💚💜💜💚💜💜

Hi there,

It's short, I know.

Next chapter would be longer even if it's going to be mature, I warned and pinky promise.

Till the next,

Don't forget to click on that 🌟 and feedback.

Aleesha ❤❤

Xo.