💗Chap 13💗

Warning: There might be some sort of sweet kissing here, not okay for kids, like me here.
Music: Senoritã by Shawn Mendes ft Camilla Cabello.
So here's another chapter.
Dedicated to LunaXxGwen 💕💕

Enjoy!

✴✴✴✴

"Good morning."

"Good morning, how are you?" France replied and gestured her to sit. "I'm fine."

"You said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yes, it's about my mother. I need your help."

"Anything for you."

"I saw my mother with a woman at the local park some days ago and that woman seems evil to me, I really want you to help me find out who she was and what business she has with my mother." Delancy said.

"What's her name?" France asked.

"They call her Aunt Morti but I don't think that's her real name. She's a light skinned woman with a black eye patch on her left eye."

France wrote down the details, "Okay. How do I tell you when I've found anything?"

"Send it to my mail." she wrote the email address in a paper and gave it to him. "Here is it. Thank you very much."

"It's a pleasure helping you."

"And yes. Please don't tell Jonas about this, yet."

"Alright, I'll leave now. Bye." France said and left.

***

"Pass me the hammer." Delancy said.

Zak grudgingly went to get the hammer, "I said I should do that."

"And I say I will do it. It's not hard just hitting the nail with the hammer, that's all. Now give me that."

"I won't," Zak said and dropped the hammer on the table beside him. Delancy glared at him, "What the hell is wrong with you."
Zak noticed the ladder as she turned to look at him. "Hey becare-" but before he could finish, Delancy was already falling. "Ah!"

He opened his arms and caught her before she got to the floor. They stared at each other as the memory of how they first met came.

Delancy was close to him and the scent of his cologne filled her senses, stronger. Till her body was pressed to his.

At first, her lips stayed tight shut. Then, not knowing how it happened, they kissed. His mouth taking full possession of hers. She felt his hand on her hair, stroking it down to her shoulders. His fingertips delicately touching her neck, her jaw, her ear. And wherever he touched, she felt tingles darting through her.
She stopped, she shouldn't do this.

"Stop." She said reluctantly as she dragged herself away from him.

"Shall I?"

He dropped his arms and took a step back. Left as she has asked, separated from him as she thought was right, she could hardly bear how lonely she felt.

"Should I leave you? Is that what you want me to do, Delancy Wright?"

"What I want you to do," she tried to recover herself, "is face your work now, we need to finish up."

"Nice answer, but about that kiss we shared. I don't regret it and I'll be glad to do more." He moved to the other side of the table. "and I'll face my work now."

They both worked at opposite ends of the hall, not speaking to each other till they finished. Delancy mouthed a good bye to Zak which he replied smiling to himself. "Bye Crimson."

***

"Naughty Jerk, when did you arrive?" Delancy asked.

"Few hours ago." Jonas replied. Delancy walked to the chair and gestured him to sit. "Why didn't you ask me to pick you up?"

"I'm sorry, France did."

"Oh really, Now you've forgotten me because you now have a boyfriend." Delancy frowned at him.

"Well, you have a fiance."

"I forgot about that."
"Isn't that because you're with the love of your life?" Cinderella said in her head.

"There's a lot we need to talk about." Delancy said.

"Really, I'm excited."

Delancy smiled to herself as she thought of everything about Zak, everything she was going to tell Jonas. She has studied him a lot, the way his eyes laughed before the rest of his body does. They way he caught her, the way he gets when he's grumpy, when he's bored and most importantly the kids they shared, how it... Well, well, well.

She was gone over him, she realized. She's now seriously hooked to Zak. He's cute and usually makes her stomach jitter.

Jonas noticed how far Delancy was gone. He took one of the throw pillows and threw it at her face. "Wake up girl."

Delancy snapped out of her thoughts "Are you crazy?" she threw back the pillows.
"Now, what were you thinking?"

"Oh that." Delancy smiled "Let's go to my room."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hiiiiii

How do you see this part?

Question of the day: If you had the option of never to sleep again or never to eat again, what would you choose.

Me: Never to sleep again, I'm sorry I can't stop eating.

Don't forget to click on that 🌟 and feedback.

Aleesha ❤❤

Xo.