~Chapter Two

Tallstar quickly climbed up the pathway to the top of the sandy dip. He could see everything. "Thunderclan's Territory... Riverclan.... Shadowclan..."  He began to name off all of the territories he could see. Tallstar scampered down the dip, onto long, tall grass. He dropped his leaf bundle and scented around for a sign of Kittypet scent anywhere. "None..." 

Tallstar sighed, picking up his bundle of leaves. He stood for a moment... "Maybe I could just run around?" He thought outloud. He started at a brisk pace, heading for Fourtrees, then he ran in quick strides. Then, to a full-out run. Wind ran through his fur. His tail streaked out from him, waving in the wind like a flag. He had to conecentrate on his leaf bundle to keep it from falling out of his mouth. Finally, he reached Fourtrees. 

The lone four trees towered over him, like a twolegs' nest. He countinued on past the trees, and headed over to Thunderclan's territory. He was approaching Riverclan's territory. Their territory mainly consisted of rocks, and rivers. His pads hurt as he began to walk on the rocks. As he approached the Thunderclan's borders, he noticed the river separating their borders. He padded up to it. 

The river had a swift current, and he fought down anxiety. He sighed, shaking his head, and began to step onto the rocks, which jutted out of the river. He stepped onto one rock, then another; Suddenly, a sickening crunch, like a rock breaking, sounded below his feet. He looked down.

Everything was falling apart around him. The rock had eroded just enough to have it fall apart under his weight.  

And with that, he fell under the water. 

**Sorry the chapter is short >3< I'll probably make it up tomorrow, and stuff. Keep a look out for Chapter 3, coming soon!