~Chapter Eight

Tallstar looked down to see the orange tom, leaning on his shoulder. Tallstar's gaze shifted from Jake to the sky. It was now a deep purpleish blue, which was now almost black. The sun's ray have begun to fade down towards the horizon. Tallstar hesitantly got up, careful not to disturb his resting friend. He turned away from Jake, for a moment, before looking back towards him. His gaze rested on Jake's slowly rising and falling chest. Tallstar shivered. He leaned down, and slid Jake onto his back, and carried him.

Tallstar padded on the smooth surface; the smell of monster fading in and out. He had gotten weird gazes from the rouges around him. He ignored the glances and continued padding off. He could feel the sharp gazes from the she-cats and toms. It made him feel a bit uncomfortable. But alas, they finally came  to the hoard of twoleg dens. The city back round faded from him, to the dark hoard of twoleg dens. He went straight, then turned to the left, to see the forest. He remembered vaguely   what Jake's twoleg den had looked like. White, like the clouds. Tallstar shivered, remembering the time he had gotten trapped in the twoleg den with Jake.

Tallstar slashed his tail, walking into the Twoleg den. It smelled of rich scents. None of which he had known of. He trailed to Jake's bed, and dippied him down into the soft nest-like creation. Then, Tallstar settled by Jake's bed. But something called to him. 

Something.

((Sorry for the short chapter. I'll probably upload more, soon.))