Back to normal BILLIE'S POV

I couldn't believe this bullshit. Cleo was getting teary eyed over some attorney bitch that probably doesn't even know how to fuck. Scratch that...I didn't want to think about Cleo being in bed with someone else. That hurt too bad. I hadn't been with anyone since her. I couldn't do it.

I had to ask.

"C, why the fuck you crying over her? Fuck her. You have me again. Come here baby," I embraced her and she laid her head on my shoulder. She dried her tears and faked a smile with me as she recomposed herself.

"Let's just go back to normal okay Bil?"

That was more than okay with me. Then I heard a truck noise and a little blonde hair blue eyed boy ripped around of the corner of the kitchen with a large truck on wheels. We made eye contact for a brief moment before he returned his gaze to his toy.

"Calvin?" I asked, like I didn't already know. He wasn't even able to hold his own head up last time I saw him and now...he's playing with trucks. I had missed so much.

Cleo nodded,

"He's tall isn't he?" As he stood up straight I realized she was right.

Calvin walked towards us and I felt myself get nervous.

"Mommy? Who is this?"

Cleo looked at me and shrugged,

"This is your other mommy, Billie. She had to work for a long time but she's back now. She helped take care of you when you were a baby."

That was only partially true. I helped in the hospital then I had to fall off the face of the planet. I don't know if I could ever forgive myself even though I knew it was necessary at the time.

"Oh....where did amber go?"

My heart ached as Calvin asked about Cleo's whore. I was so jealous that it stung. I wanted to slap Cleo and kiss her at the exact same time so I compromised by cracking my knuckles.

Cleo looked over at me before responding,

"She had to go home. Go play okay?"

Calvin nodded and returned to his toys.

I faced Cleo,

"He thinks amber is his other parent Cleo what the fuck?"

"Not true...Billie we were very careful with the kids. Sasha..ambers daughter did not refer to me as mom and Calvin did not call her mom either. But she has helped me with him a lot...I needed help when you were gone."

I knew she was right. I was being a selfish jealous idiot but I couldn't help it. I figured we could continue this discussion later as we sat down to eat the takeout Cleo's slut...okay amber, brought.