Go CLEO's POV

"Care to fucking explain?" I asked Billie, who still was staring at me in shock.

She motioned to the kitchen table for us to sit down before talking. We both sat and I stared at her,

"What did you do Billie? Spit it out."

"We're gonna have to leave the country C. I know you have a lot here. I know Calvin does too...but I did a lot of illegal shit here and it's going to come back and bite me. I'm going to go to prison. We have to plan to leave like now."

"Not unless you tell me what the fuck happened."

"I did anything 21 Savage and his gang asked me to do, we were moving so many bricks of cocaine in and out of the US i would hate to even think about how long of a sentence I am going to get. I bet when he got arrested he snitched on me and the Italian government communicated with the US government. When I went MIA and his gang told him...I mean he knew I would be here with you. He knew I was in love with you."

I nodded and cracked my knuckles. Why were we always having to start over? Calvin just had preschool start...I had a really good business....

Billie grabbed my hand,

"Even if you don't want to give all this up for me, it's not safe here. He will hurt you just to hurt me. Or Calvin! We have to go."

We had to go.