Gone CLEO'S POV

I woke up to find Billie gone. I sat up frantically, I couldn't lose her again.

I ran outside of the master bedroom half dressed, glancing out the front door...my car was gone.

Oh my God Calvin.

I ran into Calvin's room, it was a wreck and Calvin was gone.
What the FUCK.

I searched for my phone, ripping apart the master bed trying to find it. When I finally found it I called the new phone number Billie had give me.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Voicemail.

WHAT THE FUCK.

I started to pace around the room, my heart was beating fast I was deciding what my next move would be. Call Maggie? Call Finneas?

Then I heard the front door open and close. I rushed to see who had entered.

Billie, in sweatpants and a tank top. She looked hot when she wasn't trying. She heard me moving towards her as she looked down, pulling her shoes off,

"Oh hey babe I thought you'd be asl-" she looked up at me and saw the fear on my face, "what's wrong baby? Bad dream?"

I hugged her and cried some tears of relief. Billie had woken up early and taken Calvin to school for me to makeup for keeping me up all night. She took my car because of his carseat. She didn't steal Calvin and the gang didn't come take my baby. Geez. I had to learn to trust again, but it would take time.

When Billie learned what I was worrying over her eyebrows furrowed,

"You really think I would do that to you C? You're Calvin's mom...not me. I want to be. But I haven't earned it yet....I wouldn't do that to either of you."

I apologized for being so crazy...but damn I had been through some shit lately.