Sixteen (Midoriya P.O.V)

It was late before anybody came back to the bar. Midoriya hadn't moved from the floor and just let the building go dark. When the lights came on, he had to shield his eyes from their blinding glare.

"Deku..?" He heard Himiko's voice, felt her hand on his shoulder. He didn't respond though. No, he was just too tired to do anything other than mope on the floor right now. He felt a rough hand grab him, pulling him up to his feet. When he finally looked at the two people that were trying to talk to him, he broke down. Tears slipped down his cheeks and he moved to brush them away with his sleeve.

"I'm fine" he whispered a little, shaking his head. He brushed the stray curls from his eyes as he pushed Dabi's hand away from his arm. He pushed passed Himiko, grabbing the cup of coffee that Kurogiri had sat on the counter for him. As soon as he was in his room, he sat on his bed. He stared at nothing for a minute, he couldn't even form a single thought that wasn't about Bakugo in some way. He wanted to forget about those stunning red eyes. He wanted to forget the three words that made him sick to his stomach whenever he thought those same things about his old friend. He knew they were true, the way Bakugo said them had matched Midoriya's own feelings. His eyes traveled to the bookshelf filled with Hero Analysis books, to the one sitting on the top of the self away from the others. That burnt book, edges still falling to ash, was the reason behind all this. How Kurogiri found him, how he became useful as a villain. Every weakness to every hero was filled in those books. He even got someone at UA to give him information about students there. True, he was blackmailing them, but it helped. He was useful, but it wasn't the way he wanted it to be.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya.." He started whispering to himself "I'm sixteen years old and I want to be a hero" his squeezed his eyes shut, bringing his fingers to his hair

"My name is Izuku Midoriya.. I'm sixteen years old and I want to be a hero" he repeated "My name is Izuku Midoriya! I'm sixteen years old and I want to be a hero!" He stood up, letting his hands drop from his hair and opened his eyes to the bare walls

"My name is Izuku Midoriya...." he said softly. He moved to the bookshelf and took his brand new mask off of one of the shelves "I'm sixteen years old, and I'm a villain..." He felt the tiny sting of regret that he hadn't felt in a long time. Tears filled his eyes again and he dropped to his knees, closing them so that he didn't have to look at the shelves of notebooks that he wrote for the League of Villains. He brought the mask to his chest, trying to keep himself from sobbing. He failed at it. With what little good he had left in his heart, he whispered words for someone who would never hear them.

"Please.. save me Kachan.."