Ten (Midoriya P.O.V)

Midoriya stared up at Bakugo, frowning slightly as the boy holding onto him started talking.

"That guy, he was touching you and being all perverted like" Bakugo finally looked to Midoriya, his face was still red. "And you let him. So what, you're a villain and some kind of call girl.. boy.. whatever?"

"I'm not some skank, Kachan" Midoriya said lightly, rolling his eyes. "I don't even know the guy. I was only in that store to get out of the crowd. Now let go of me"

"Why'd you let him touch you?" Bakugo squeezed the wrist he was holding onto "Did you like the idea of some old guy doing things to you?"

Midoriya glanced to his wrist with a frown "Let go of me" He repeated lightly. He managed to kick the male away from him as he moved to put the surgical mask back on. "By the way, I didn't 'let' him touch me. He did it because I'm quirkless. I couldn't fight back." He turned to glare at Bakugo "You used to bully me because it was easy. I couldn't fight back against you at that time either" he quickly moved forward, pressing the knife to Bakugo's neck "I can now though" he grinned "I have a weapon. I can do damage, even if you kill me" He saw the red eyes narrow and a hand pressed to his temple.

"Cut me, and I'll kill you" Bakugo said lightly. Midoriya could feel Bakugo's fingers in his hair. His hat had been knocked to the ground. "I didn't grab you to fight you" He said after a moment.

"Yeah well, it'll end up one of us being dead if we let this continue" Midoriya replied, still holding the knife to Bakugo's neck. Bakugo's eyebrows furrowed slightly, and he shifted, putting his forehead against Midoriya's. The knife broke some skin when he leaned down, causing some beads of blood to appear.  Midoriya's eyes widened slightly, he wasn't expecting Bakugo to actually allow his own blood to be drawn. "Kachan..?" He started to ask, but Bakugo cut him off.

"Come home, Deku" He heard Bakugo say. Midoriya's grip on the knife faulted slightly as he thought about what Bakugo has said about looking for him.

"You only want me back so you can bully me. You want me to feel insignificant and inferior to you" Midoriya said lightly "You want to humiliate me" he pulled the knife away from Bakugo's neck, putting it back into the holster. When the knife was away, Bakugo shifted, his fingers tangling deeper into Midoriya's curls.

"That's not why I want you back.."

"Lies!" Midoriya squeezed his eyes shut. He could feel his heart beating in his throat again, he felt like throwing up.

"It's not a lie. Deku stop. Open your eyes" Bakugo demanded, and Midoriya listened. His eyes met with red, and the feeling as his heart got worse. He could have sworn Bakugo could hear it too. "Come home. Your mom misses you... I miss you" that didn't sound like something Bakugo would, this didn't sound like the way Bakugo would act, none of this sounded like Bakugo. Yet, why did it make Midoriya feel happy? He quickly pushed Bakugo away from him, feeling some of his hair get pulled out. He didn't care as he grabbed his hat and ran, pushing it onto his head as he weaved through people to make sure Bakugo couldn't follow him. He spent all his time trying to avoid him, so why did he run into him twice in one day? Why was he so happy to see him again? Why didn't he take the chance to kill him then and there? Bakugo wouldn't have been able to fight back without getting civilians hurt, and even though Bakugo said he didn't care about people that got in his way, Midoriya knew he wouldn't do anything that would actually harm a citizen. His shoes slid against the pavement as he turned into a different alley. He could hear Bakugo calling after him, he could hear his own heart racing as well. The moment he stopped hearing Bakugo, he pulled the mask away from his face, bending over and throwing up in the abandoned alleyway.