Twenty (Final Chapter)

Midoriya took a couple steps back "It's too late, Kachan" he whispered, tears slipping down his cheeks "It's too late to undo the things I did. It's too late to turn myself in and turn my life around" he continued to take steps back, and soon he felt his red shoes begin to go off the edge. Bakugo was quick to grab ahold of Midoriya's hand to keep him from taking anymore steps, but Midoriya knew the timing, so he had to be quick. "Kachan, it's too late to go home, and it's too late to apologize to my mom. It's probably too late to keep All Might from dying. Even though I'll probably never forgive him. I've barely forgiven you" he shook his head "It's too late to make things okay"

"Izuku stop, it's not too late, it won't be too late." Bakugo had a pleading tone to his voice, he squeezed Midoriya's hand in his own. He only shook his head

"It is too late Kachan" he glanced behind the angry teen, seeing a failing All Might and a struggling Eraser head. More Pro Heroes were starting to arrive, even some of Bakugo's friends from the day Bakugo found out about him were showing up. Midoriya was starting to have second thoughts for what he was about to do, but he really saw no other way out.

"Please, Izuku" Bakugo was still pleading

"Hey Kachan, can you call me Deku again?"

"What..? Why should I?"

"Just because. It's weird to hear you call me by my name." Midorya laughed slightly "It's weird to not hear you call me names, or insult me. Everything has been weird"

"That's your fault" Bakugo managed to give a short laugh, behind him there were beginning to restrain Nomu while Himiko, Kurogiri and Shigaraki were retreating. They trusted that Midoriya had a plan of retreat, and he did, just not one they expected.

"I know, but please" Midorya looked up to the red eyes he knew. The crimson color he loathed but missed at the same time. This was going to bring tears to those red eyes, and he didn't want that, but at the same time it was unavoidable.

"Fine.." Bakugo took a deep breath "Deku you shitty nerd, you're a fucking idiot. Come home" He let out a laugh as he listened to Bakugo. Now the white haired boy's friends were attempting to make their way to them.

"Say it again Kachan" Midoriya whispered

"What..? You want me to insult you again?" Pure confusion sounded in Bakugo's voice

"No, what you said to me.. a month ago" And with that, Bakugo knew.

"Izuku.." Bakugo squeezes his hand tighter "Izuku I love you" Behind him police and pro heroes were coming. They knew Midoriya was still here. Midoriya knew that the explosion villain was still here as well.

He leaned up, pressing his lips to Bakugo's. He could feel the shock that Bakugo had, before kissing him back. It was amazing, and Midoriya regretted that he'd never be able to kiss him again. He shook his head a little "It's too late to tell you I love you, Kachan.." He pulled his hand out of Bakugo's grip and pressed his palms to his chest, pushing him back just in time for the final explosion that caused the riff to begin to crumble and the ground beneath Midoriya's feet became nonexistent. The last things Midoriya saw before he began falling was Bakugo reaching out to grab him, Bakugo being pulled away and a blue sky filled with police copters, pro heroes, smoke and flames.

-End of Book One-