Three (Bakugo P.O.V)

This is where things start to be different from canon, I'm keeping some things the same but taking out others. Example, the dorms won't be in this story.
——
It was just a normal attack. Some frustrated guy with a horrible quirk taking his rage out on the locals. Despite that, Bakugo felt drawn to the super market. He didn't get there until the villain had already been captured, but he was able to catch a glimpse of something in the background. A shadowy villain and a boy dressed in black.

"Warp Gate" Bakugo moved to step forward, but was stopped by a police officer. He glared at the man, but it didn't matter, the two had already warped away. Bakugo noticed that just before they left, the boy in black turned his head. He couldn't see the boy's eyes, but Bakugo knew that the male looked straight at him. He's seen Kurogiri before, but never the boy with the mask.

Bakugo scoffed as he turned away from the scene, moving towards school. He grimaced as he realized he was wrong. He had seen that boy before, the day of the attack on U.S.J. It had only been for a minute, when all the villains walked out of the warp. That boy was there, with that Nomu thing and the guy with the hands. But he left soon after, so Bakugo didn't really think anything of it. What were the two of them doing here? This was just some average attack by some lowlife, they had nothing to gain from attending the battle.

He kept trying to think of a reason for it, a reason for why the two of them had been there. He just couldn't come to a conclusion he actually thought would be reasonable. He shook his head as he stepped into the school gate, making his way to the building. Maybe he was just seeing things. He moved a hand from his pocket, bringing it to his hair with a slight sigh.

"Bakugo!" A boy with red hair slammed his hands against the desk he was sitting at, startling the electric boy that was with him. "You're later than you usually are, did something happen?" Bakugo tilted his head slightly, glaring at the boy named Kirishima.

"Huh? What's it matter to you, Hedgehog Hair?" Bakugo rolled his eyes as he moved over to seat, bringing his feet up onto the desk.

"I've told you before! We've got the same hair!" Kirishima pointed from himself to Bakugo multiple times as he said this, going to say something else, but stopped as he heard the familiar stomping.

"Bakugo! I have said this before but please get your feet off of the desk! It is a disrespectful action towards the seniors and the previous upperclassmen of this school!" A boy with glasses moved his hands wildly, causing Bakugo to snicker.

"And why should I?" He leaned forward, clearly more agitated than he usually was. It was a mixture of the poster and the two villains he saw at the market that was making him aggravated, and he also wasn't a fan of being lectured first thing in the morning.

"Because!" The glasses boy, also known as Tenya, started to speak again "That desk is a symbol of education in the esteem school! The people that manufactured that desk did not make it with an intended purpose of your feet being on top of it!" He moved his hands to point towards Bakugo's feet, speaking quickly. Bakugo rolled his eyes as he moved his feet.

"Happy now?" He said lightly, moving to stand up. He decided he would go outside for a moment, wait until class was about to start. He already had a headache, and he didn't really want to deal with his classmates today. He heard a small sigh and turned back towards Kirishima and the other male.

"You seem more on edge, Bakugo" the boy said, leaning his cheek into his hand his eyes widened slightly as he stood up "Oh! I get it, it's April."

"What? Kaminari?" Kirishima blinked, starring at the yellow haired boy "What does that have to do with Bakugo's mood?"

Kaminari shook his head slightly "Don't you get it, that was the month of the Sludge Villain attack!" He said "Bakugo must be getting more edgy because it's been more than two years since he was taken hostage. It happened in our first year of school too!" Bakugo grimaced slightly when Kaminari said this, his eyebrows furrowing and his eyes squinting slightly as he glared.

"Shut the hell up" Bakugo said lightly as he shoved his hands into his pockets and moved his way to the door. He heard Kaminari and Kirishima calling for him, but he didn't bother to look at them as he stepped out of the classroom. It was true that he was more aggravated than usual this month, but it wasn't from the Sludge Villain attack. The same day of the attack, was the last day he ever saw Midoriya. Why was it that he got so upset over the fact that Midoriya was missing?

"Useless Deku" Bakugo muttered lightly as he quickly shook his head. He didn't need to let this get to him, after all, he didn't care about the curly haired boy.