Five (Bakugo P.O.V)

The rest of the day had passed without any incident for Bakugo. He was home for dinner, did some exercise and then went to bed. It was the next day, and he was already on his way to school. He did his usual stop by the poster, and pushed on towards the UA building.

A crowd was gathered in front of the gate, a mixture of the press and students. Recently, it hadn't been unusual for the press to be by the door, but why hadn't the students gone into the school yet? He grumbled a bit as he pushed passed people, only to be stopped by Kirishima.

"It's no use dude" Kirishima said with a sigh "No one is getting in right now"

"Huh? Why not?" Bakugo questioned as he looked to Kirishima. He wasn't in the mood for anything to happen today.

"I dunno man, even some of the teachers have been locked out. They're trying to fix the situation, but it's like someone messed up the security system or something" Kirishima responded, shrugging a bit. Bakugo grumbled again as he brought his hand up in front of him.

"Why don't we just break the door down?" He said as slight sparks came off his hand.

"That is not a very wise idea, Bakugo" Tenya said as he also pushed his way through the crowd to get over to his classmates "The principal had this door reinforced after that one time last year. And besides, if we managed to break down the door, the press would get in and cause another panic. Remember what happened because of the first panic?" Bakugo rolled his eyes slightly, shifting a bit.

"Ah whatever" He said as he dropped his school bag beside him. He glanced around, going to say something else but was interrupted by an explosion that happened closer to the door of the school. The force of the blast caused the crowd to be thrown backwards.

"What the hell?" Bakugo yelled out when his back hit the ground. He moved to sit up, though it was a bit painful to him. "Hedgehog Hair? What the hell just happened?" His eyes scanned the area. The door to the school had been blown up, and there was a crater in the ground. Already there were some students that were either beginning to freak out or had moved to help those that had been seriously injured. He couldn't see Kirishima or Tenya, but he assumed that both of them had already gotten up to help those that needed it.

"Aww man, that didn't do as much damage as I thought it would!" Bakugo heard someone say, he quickly turned around and saw some people standing nearby. It was that one villain girl he's seen before. Himiko or something of the sorts. Beside her as that awkward stitched one he remembered as  Dabi. On the other side of that girl was the boy in black. Again, he had a mask on. They've never mentioned his name before, but was he someone special, or someone the planned to use as a decoy?

"It wasn't meant to do much" Dabi replied, nudging the girl as he gestured to the destroyed gate. Bakugo turned to look in that direction as well. He saw that warp gate guy, and the guy with the hands. His eyes widened a bit, there was another, better improved Nomu. But it was only them, did they intend to fight in the middle of the day with only six people on their team?

"Are we sure this is a good idea?" Bakugo's head snapped back in the direction of the villains behind him. The boy in black had spoken, but it was quiet. He almost didn't catch the words the boy said.

"It's fine, it's fine. After all, you've been great at collecting the information we've needed!" The girl said as she clapped her hands. She was watching the three other villains

"This is basically just a repeat of what you guys did at U.S.J, just at a larger scale." Dabi yawned as he glanced over in Bakugo's direction "The others will be coming shortly. But it appears the blast sent someone in our direction" The other two villains turned their heads to look at him as well.

"Ooh! You're right!" Himiko grinned, her blush darkening.

"I'm going to go to my position" The unnamed boy moved back a bit. Bakugo tensed slightly. He wasn't going to let this person get away. The black clad boy had caused issues for him and the other students at UA for too long now. He quickly stood up and launched himself at the three villains.

"He's coming!" The girl grinned, moving to step forward. The boy turned his head to look at him again, and Bakugo grinned. This was exactly what he wanted him to do. His hand grabbed the mask and he sent an explosion. The boy stumbled back a bit, trying to keep his mask from falling apart. Pieces of the mask began falling through his gloved fingers, and he looked up, glaring at Bakugo.

A familiar green eye stared at him through a broken mask and between fingers. A familiar green eye that he had seen all his life and on paper. The boy finally let the rest of the mask fall, and his hands moved away from his face. Bakugo's breath hitched slightly and his voice caught in his throat. He almost couldn't believe his own eyes.