BOOK TWO

Book Two has been published! It's called "Smoke and Ash" if anybody wants to read it.

I know I know, I really hated myself for how I ended this first book, so I had to give it a second one... that just means I've ruined the most perfect cliff hanger, doesn't it?

Anyway! I'm working on two different stories right now. "Smoke and Ash" is technically going to be on hold for a bit, because it's not my main project right now. I wanted to start a new story that's not a BakuDeku. This one that I'm still trying to come up with a plot for is going to be a KiriKami (Kirishima x Kaminari). I want to work on that one, but since I don't have any ideas for it yet, I'll probably be working on "Smoke and Ash" until I do. Once I publish the first chapter of my KiriKami, I may stop working on "Smoke and Ash" until I get to a good point within my KiriKami one.

I do hope that you guys keep reading my stories! Honestly, I started "Too Late" because I really like the idea of a powerless Villain Deku. My friend from school was the only reader for the longest time. I had honestly planned from the beginning to kill Deku at the end, since this story was just to put myself back into writing fanfiction. But the more people started reading, and I got people telling me they wanted more, so I eventually decided to instead make this one into a series. "Smoke and Ash" will probably be the second part in a three part series, but I haven't completely decided yet. Please keep supporting me! I like reading comments and even being spammed with votes from time to time!!