Chapter 5

(2 weeks past) ( Claudia outfit & hair in media)
Claudia's pov
I get out the shower and Cecelia helped me dry off and I put on my panties and cece helped me put on my bra.

(Yes me and cece been getting along i know that we have so memories by the way  we help each other a lot ). I put on my tube top and cece helps me with my jeans and I asked can u help me with my hair please?

Cece smiled wide & said duhhh I'm always with the hair supplies and we both laughed & she blow dry my hair while we watch 13 reasons why.

Cece said my favorite is either Tyler or clay and I said I like Tyler or clay too and she hugged me & I giggled. She said ok all done and I look my self in the mirror & I said okkkkkurt who am I and we laughed.

I smile & said can I try do your hair and cece smiled and said go ahead sis and sat down and I blow dry her hair since she washed it than I start doing my thang.

I smiled and said finished and she got up twerking and said I love u mamas and I hop on her back. We fell and laughed and t.o and Calvin said look at our favorite girls.

It's good to have my family back even though I don't remember but I'm glad I'm getting to know them.

Cecilia's pov
While I'm driving, me and cece stopped to get some food from McDonald's, our favorite song Towards the sun by Rihanna comes on and I start singing and so does Claudia.

I smiled widely and we keep singing until we got to McDonald's and I parked & turn off the engine. I looked at her smiling and she giggles & said what do I have something on my face?

I laughed & said no I just can't believe u remembered that song and she smiles & said a memory came back to me when your mom and my mom sang it to us until we fell asleep.

I didn't realize I was crying until a tear falls down my cheek & we hugged and I said I love you so fucking much and I promise I won't let nothing or nobody hurt u ever again I'm so sorry I wasn't there to save you this is all my fault.

Claudia pulls away and wipes my tears while holding my hand and said this is no ones fault ok don't ever I mean ever blame yourself ok I love you so much and I want to see u happy.

I chuckled & she gave me some napkins and I wipe my face & I said now let's get some food I'm starving and she giggled & said we think just alike.

I love this girl so much you will have to kill me first to try and take her out of this world.
(Cecilia's outfit & hair)