Chapter 16

Daboii's pov
After me and the boys went to the  mall to get some new outfits, shoes, and jewelry, we decided to get some food and slimmy said so Wassup with u and Claudia man?

I smiled & said man she makes me so happy like I never met someone that can just lighten up my day just by sitting with me and the boys laughed and rod said someone's sprung.

I threw a napkin at him & said you know what I think I am and then they start singing I'm sprung by t pain. After we ate, fans came up to us and we took pics with them, gave them autographs, and they told me happy birthday.

We decided to go chill at g and cece house and watch movies & take a nap. We get to g's house and we walked in and decided to watch the spongebob movie until we fall asleep.im hella tired.
(Warning; if u don't like freaky stuff than mine on to the next chapter)
Gianna's pov
While I was laying down outside on the chairs naked, I saw my best friend (Bianca) with benefits in the jacuzzi masturbating and I start fingering myself while watching her.

She saw me and said mmmm why don't you come here so I can help you & I got up and walk towards her and got in slowly.

We start kissing and she start fingering me & I start moaning loudly while kissing her neck and she said mmmmmm yes your pussy is so wet for me.

I smile and kiss her & we start fingering each other moaning crazy and than I start licking her pussy while she lick my asshole. I start bouncing on her while she suck on my nipples.

I said mmmmmm yes just like that fuck don't stop and She bounce on my face while I eat her out and she rub my pussy and than we grab the strap on and I said mmmmm yes can I ride u papi.

She smirked and put it on & I start riding and than she rode me and we cum like crazy. Damn that felt so good