Chapter 20

Daboii's pov
While I was laying down on the bed in the dark with candles light up, I hear the door open and I hear a door open and standing in the doorway looking beautiful as always.

She comes over to me and get on top of me & said happy birthday baby and start kissing me. I start kissing her and she start grinding on me and I was like hmmmm she must've been really horny.

She took off my shirt and rub my abs and kiss my neck & I grab her ass while we kissed and she took off her shirt & bra.

I said damn your breast got bigger & she giggled and pull down my jeans & boxers and start stroking me & I moan and think damn this can't be Claudia this can't be.

Right when she finna start sucking me, the light turned on and Claudia tear up and yelled I KNEW IT YOUR JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE GUYS. I push Bianca off me & said Claudia no it's not what it looks like I thought it was you I swear you have to believe me.

Bianca picked up her clothes & said call me when u available and I slapped her and push her out the room. Claudia ran downstairs crying and Cecilia screamed WAHT THE FUCK YOU DO CALVIN IMA BEAT YO ASS AND IMA KILL BIANCA HOE ASS FOR BEING A DAMN HOE!!!! Damn looks like I'm in trouble.

Claudia's pov
I ran out the house and jacquees ran after me & said Claudia wait. I ran faster & got into my car and started up the engine & drove off to this place that my mom use to take me.

I parked there & turned off the engine and got out the car & saw the waterfall. I sat on the bench and just cry & scream and look at the waterfall and I hear someone said Claudia.

I turned around and look to see someone that looks like my mom. I gasp & cry and said mom and she said yes baby it's me & I ran to her and gave her a big hug & just sobbed. She rubbed my back and said it's ok sweetheart it's ok I'm here your fine.

I just cry on her shoulder until I calm down. I hear t said mom and we look at him and he said what you doing here why are you here? She smiled & said I left your dad I'm sorry for everything I want to be in y'all life's please let me come back and I will show y'all I change.

He yelled NO YOU FUCKING ABANDONED US FOR THAT FUCKED UP CRACKHEAD  SO CALLED DAD AND LET HIM ABUSED US!!!! 

I gasped and cece pulled me away and my mom said about him um i I killed him cause I got tired of him abusing me and I wanted my family back and he cheated on me. We all gasped and t said how did u kill him and she said I shot him,stabbed him and got rid of the body.

I gasped and t said your fucking sick and walked to his car & I followed to my car and drove away. She is crazy but I wanna get to know her more but I'm scared