Chapter 21

Claudia's pov
My alarm ring and I groan & press the snooze button and fall back to sleep. Cece comes in with 2 coffees and 2 croissants and said I got 2 French vanilla coffee for us and a ham & cheese croissant for us.

I smiled and hug her & said what would I do without u and drink some of my coffee and she said I know right & we giggled. I said wAnna eat on the roof while looking at the sunrise and she said yep just like old times.

I open the door window and start climbing & I finally got up there. Cece came up & said that is an exercise and I laughed and said right and she laughed & we took a sip of our coffees.

Cece said are you ok you know from my asshole brother and your um mom & I said it's crazy cause when I went to the place all I remember is imagining her sitting next to me when I was little and just looking at the beautiful waterfall.

Cece said yea I get it are you gonna talk to her and I threw the bag away & said I want to but what t said played in my mind cause I don't remember nothing u know.

Cece rubbed my back & said well whatever you choose to do just know I will always support you and I hug her & start crying and she said everything is gonna be ok I promise I got you. I need cal but fuck him.

T.o's pov
After me and the guys finish the music video for the song that me & the guys was working on. I said bye to everyone except cal and walk out the place and walk to my car & I get ready to get in my car when I hear Calvin yelled T CAN WE PLEASE TALK PLEASE?! 

I rolled my eyes & said what the fuck you want you fucking hurt my sister I fucking told u to not fucking hurt her but did u listen no u never do. He said it's not what it look like though I can explain please can we go to your place or my place somewhere so I can tell you please and I sighed & said meet me at Starbucks don't waste my time.

I get in my challenger and drive off and turn on do not disturb by Smokepurpp and roll down my windows. I get to Starbucks & park and wait for him while listening to music and decided to text Claudia & tell her I'll be home soon I had to pick something up from the store.

I really don't wanna talk to him but I guess the least I can do is listen damn I hate having a good heart.