Bianca

Hey y'all beautiful hoes and not shit niggas. My name is Bianca as y'all know and I am 21 & your girl is strictly lesbian I'm all about pussy. My sexy girl best friend is Gianna and let me tell you if she wasn't dating bitch ass annoying jacquees I would of been asked her out but she want his ugly ass. I'm a model and I also rap a little bit but I'm going to keep practicing. I have my own place but mostly at Gianna's place and I'm from Miami Florida btw so it's good to be out here in Miami plus ima go see my mom since we only text, call, FaceTime it's not the same. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother that actually graduated from UCLA to become an actress I'm telling y'all my family is crazy but gotta love them. My little sister that is 12 she is in middle school out here in Miami and she wants to be a nurse so proud of my baby. My other sister that is 19 she is going to be graduating soon from high school so ima be out here for 2 weeks spending time with her and great news y'all SHE GONNA LIVEEEEE WITH ME I CANT WAIT. She wanna go to college to become a majorette dance like this girl is a pro at it I love her. But yea that's me and my life so I will see y'all a lot in the story byeeee love y'all.