Chapter 18

Khalessi's pov
After I got off the phone with my girls, I finish my hair & makeup and put on my outfit with my sandals. I start twerking and start taking pictures & send them to my boyfriend (king rod) and grab everything I need & my bro's gift.

I grab my car keys to Audi and walk out the house & lock the door and put on my coat while I walk to the car. I unlock the car & get in and out on my seatbelt & start the engine and turn on we can't stop by Miley Cyrus.

I sing & dance while I drive to Starbucks to get me a drink cause you know a girl be thirsty lol. While I was waiting at the red light, I saw Gianna on the side of me with her ugly ass best friend Bianca.

I scoff and drove off fast when the light turned green. I look in the mirror & saw her speeding too and I turn towards Starbucks & went in the drive thru and wait. 

Ugh I swear Gianna is so annoying with her wannabe Barbie ass and her brats friend lmfao.

Gianna's pov
After I got some Starbucks, I saw khalessi again and speed up to her & got to daboii's house. Me & Bianca got out the car and walked across the street & khalessi said what you want and why are u here I'm pretty sure cal doesn't like u.

She walked towards the house and Claudia &  Cecilia runs out and jump on khalessi & hug her. I rolled my eyes & scoff and said don't get too dirty oh wait you guys already are and Bianca laughed & we walked in.

I hear boys whistle, see people stop & stare, dancing and I went to go put the gift down & so did Bianca and we went to go dance.

I feel hands on my eyes & someone whisper guess who and I smile big and turn around & jump in jacquees arms and he said hey sexy you look incredible.

I giggle and kiss his neck & said you look handsome and he kissed me & I heard Cecilia scoff and said get a damn room & walk away with Claudia and khalessi. Let the show begin.

Bianca's outfit and hair

Gianna's outfit and hair