Chapter 38

Khalessi's pov
After I took a shower & got dress, I started on my hair and cece came in & I said hey girly where's Claudia? She sit on the bed & said with my bro I'm so happy for her and I said girl me too they have been crushing each other for the longest now they officially together.

We giggled and cece said hey is it ok if I can I ask you a question & I said of course wassup and I put on my socks and shoes.

  Cece said well you know how faith been all nice to us and paid for Claudia's birthday and I said you think that's strange too I thought so too me, rod, and slimmy think she's up to something.

Cece said yea yesterday I was talking to her and she was like hugging me hella tight and shit I'm just like um u can back up now & I laughed and said yea maybe after this trip we should talk to t about it before things get out of hand.

Cece said yea but anyways you ready to go decorate and I said girl I was born to be ready & we laughed and walked out the door with linked arms. I can't wait for Claudia to see the place tonight hope she loves it.

Cecilia's pov
Me & khalessi get to the place and see t & George decorating while rod & slimmy help the people go through the menu. Faith comes in smiling and said hey girls how is everything coming & I said everything is good Um what you got there in your hand?

Khalessi looked too & Faith smiled big and said oh this is  a necklace for Claudia it has an elephant on it cause that is her favorite animal and T said how did you remember and Faith smiled & said I know more than u do and kissed his cheek & walk away.

I said Ok she is totally up to something & t said I agree like how the hell she knows that Claudia's favorite animal is an elephant and Khalessi said do y'all think she know Gianna & my eyes got wide and t said I think we know what's going on but we need to keep a good eye on her so we can find out more.  Faith we are onto you and is gonna stop u from hurting our babygirl.