Chapter 12

Cecilia's pov
We get to Gianna's house and t.o gets out his car & he went pounding on the door. Jacquees opened the door before he got any time to talk t.o punched him and kept punching while Gianna was tryna pull him off.

I chuckled & got out and ran and got t up & said t that's enough t stop and he stopped & I yelled what the fuck is wrong with you Jacquees how could you do that to Claudia you are a fucking rapist and I bitch slapped him.

Gianna pushed me and I looked at t.o & said did she just push me and he said I think she did. I chuckled and punched her and we start fighting and i wasn't planning to stop neither

  All I heard was her screaming & my brother tryna pull me off but t pulled me off and we ran to the car and speed up before cops showed up.

Me & t laughed and I said we beat they ass & he said Perioddddt and we laughed even more & got back to the hospital to check on my babes. I hope she's ok and today was one crazy ass day.

Claudia's
After me & Calvin kissed, we decided to watch Netflix movies until cece and t come back cause I am starving & my stomach is literally growling.

Cece & t came back walking in the door looking like they beat somebody ass in dirt. I giggled & said are you two ok and cece huffed & puffed and said I beat Gianna's ass and t beat jacquees ass and boy was that exhausting.

Me and Calvin laughed & t said so y'all want some food I'm starving and I said you read my mind cause I am hungry as hell.

I got to leave and cece drove back & we was singing blank space by Taylor Swift and more songs until we got to fire wings & we literally ran out the car cause we haven't ate all day.

I can't wait to grub it's finna be bomb!!!