Chapter 31

Claudia's pov
After me, the girls, and the boys was play fighting with the nerf guns, me and Calvin decided to cook steak, broccoli, and mash potatoes with gravy on top and all of us finish watching the Conjuring while we cook.

I cook the broccoli & mash potatoes and Calvin does the steak and gravy and I said how's the album coming and he smiles and said it's coming good we just made a new song called anti.

I said ohhhhh I can't wait to hear it when y'all making the music video and he said probably tomorrow or Friday you and the girls tryna come watch the video?

I smile & said yesssssss and he laughed & kiss my forehead and I blushed & finish the mash potatoes and broccoli. He finish the gravy & steak and we both yelled DINNER and everyone came running in & we laughed.

We went back to to the living room & continue watching the movie while we eat & g said so what kind of video are we gonna do for anti and t said I'm glad u brought that up cause I was just thinking of that.

Rod chuckled and said what about where we came from to how we got here & slimmy said ok I fucks with it and cece said I like it. Calvin said that's dope finally u used that brain of yours rod and we laughed & rod slapped the back of his head and ran. I love these boys.

Khalessi's pov
We all cleaned up and me & the girls decided to go to the game room to play pool and I said so Claudia baby and she smiled & said yes boo and I said so what is going on with u & cal and cece said right my brother is sprung u must gave him that pussy.

We all laughed so hard & Claudia said no not yet but he did give me some bomb ass head and I gave him some too. Me & cece screamed and yelled YASSSS GIRL OKKKKURT and Claudia giggled & said ok ok shut up.

I said bitch how was it and She said it was bomb oh my god like he made me want more. Me and cece cut her off and said ok ok don't make us throw up and Me & Claudia laughed and Claudia said what about u and g?

& cece said girl I be riding that dick I be going to town bouncing and shit. Me & Claudia fake throw up and I said ok me and Claudia didn't need to hear that & she said what about u and I said girl that dick is on fire I be riding it like I'm on a carriage.

We laughed & finish the game and decided to play indoor basketball. I'm finna get some after this.