Chapter 22

T's pov
Daboii comes in & order a drink and sits down & I said ok start talking don't wast my time either. He sighed & said so Claudia whispered in my ear that she'll be in the bedroom and make sure the lights stay off so I thought there was candles lighten up.

I looked at him & he get up to grab his drink and he said but there wasn't so I went in, took off my shirt and lay in the dark and the door open but I couldn't see who was it.

I looked confused cause I thought the lights was on & I said continue and he said it kinda sound like Claudia but at the same time it didn't and she just start kissing on me than we almost did it and thats when I saw Claudia turn on the light and I saw Gianna behind her and she winked at Bianca.

I lift up my head & said wait Gianna was up there what was she doing up there and Calvin said I don't know how did Bianca know I was up there and I said they trying to get revenge.

This bitch got me fucked up ima take her down I don't care how long it takes she needs to feel what my sister felt ASAP no rocky.

Claudia's pov
After I got dress, I text my mom and told her I'm on my way and I grab my keys & my coat and lock the door & walk to my car. I start the engine & put on off the wall by xxx and drive off thinking how is this gonna go & should I tell t but I think I deserve to make my own decisions.

I get to Applebee's & I parked and go inside & said I'm here for my mom faith and the lady smiled & said she is right this way. I take a deep breath & smiled big cause I'm nervous but happy to see my mom.

I get to her & she smiles big and cries while she said my beautiful stunning smart baby girl & we hugged. We sit down & just chat it up and she said when I hear that you was in a coma all I can think about is god please look over my baby girl it's not her time.

I smiled & said yea it's been hard ever since grandma passed how's grandpa and she smilsd & said he's good same old same old he wanna come visit you so next time I come ima bring him.

I nod & smiled and said Yayyy I can't wait to see grandpa and she said he is gonna be excited to see you. I giggled & said well I have 1 more question and she said ask me all you want go ahead I'm all ears.

I sighed & close my eyes and said how did you get away with killing dad and she sighed & said after u left he abused me I couldn't stop him. A tear roll downs my face & she said well I change my identity and move to Las Vegas and met a guy that actually likes me for me.

I cried & she hugged me and said it's ok he won't ever ever hurt you. I think me and my mom just connected

 I think me and my mom just connected