Chapter 8

Claudia's pov
After Jacques left, khaleesi, slimmy , and g left so it was just me, t.o, Cecilia, and Calvin but the boys went to play video games and drink.

Me and Cece made some popcorn, put some m&ms in there and than got some iced caramel coffee and went back upstairs to have a movie night.

We lay on the bed and i let cece pick the movie and she picked my favorite movie Endless Love. I smiled big & said I love this movie I think I use to watch this all the time with jacquees even though he didn't wanna watch it.

She hugged me & said hey u deserve better u don't need him he's a jackass and dumb. We laughed and wait for the movie to begin.

I hear a knock on my door and yelled come in and t.o opened & said can we come in and we looked at them and said duhhhhh. I swear I love these 3 they mean the world to me

Daboii's pov
While we was watching the movie, Claudia lay her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her and we cuddle & cece looked at us and mouthed awwwww so cute.

I chuckled and she went back to watching the movie and laying her head back on t &  Claudia whispered  did they use to date? I nod my head & said yeah they lasted for like 2 years but broke up cause she told you and she didn't want it to be weird.

She nod her head and we went back to watching the movie & she asked me why does jacquees treat me like that i didn't do nothing to him. I rub her hair & said hey it's not your fault he just stupid and don't know what he want.

She said oh so why is he dating me since he doesn't know what he want? I sighed & hugged her and said I don't know baby girl I don't know.

She start crying and I hugged her & rubbed her hair gently. I hate my fucking brother she doesn't deserve none of this she's beautiful and deserve the whole entire world.