Chapter 6

Daboii's pov
I hear a car pull up and I look out the window a little and said they're here. Me, the boys, and khalessi turn off the lights & we hide and I hear the door unlock and they opened it.

I hear Claudia said why is it so dark in here and I chuckled and someone turn on the lights and we pop up and yelled SUPRISE WELCOME HOME!

Claudia smiles and said thank you guys and I smiled and hugged her while t.o takes her bag upstairs.

Cece said Claudia this is khalessi and Claudia smiled and said hey Khalessi and they all start talking. T.o came down and whispered I'll be back I have to pick up her medicine and I said ok.

He sneaked from the back door and I sat next  to Claudia and everyone talked and we was just having fun. Claudia said I'm hungry & the girls said me too.

Slimmy said that ain't nothing new and khalessi hit the back of his head & said shut the fuck up. We laughed & I was like who want some homemade hamburgers with French fries and everyone said yessssssss.

Cece said me & the girls are gonna go in the jacuzzi and the boys said can we join and khalessi said hell nah. I laughed & shake my head and start cooking. Wonder where is my so called  brother.

Jacquees pov
After me & Gianna just got done having sex, we took a shower and did round 2 than I got dress cause I heard that Claudia coming home today and Gianna said do u really have to go papá (daddy)?

I smiled and said yea but I'll be back tomorrow I promise mamas and she blushed and we kissed. I slapped her ass and she walked me out and I got in my car & gave her another kiss and drive off and turned on the radio and double up by nipsey hustle came on.

I got hella emotional but I smoked a blunt and got to the crib and parked & got out the car and unlock the door and I yelled wassup bro and gave him a hug.

He roll his eyes & whispered yelled are you high and I said maybe what if I am and t.o said what's going on bro and Calvin glared at me and said nothing can you help me fix everyone plates?

T.o said sure and they got the burgers & fries off the grill and I took off my jacket, shoes, and took off my sunglasses and went out the back. I said hey baby girl and the girls looked at me & Claudia said who are you. This is gonna be a long night