Additional Helpful Material

In this part, you will find helpful material to improve your writings. Whether this is another critic you can go to, a graphic artist who loves to create amazing covers, an event/other service going on here on wattpad, tips and advice to improve one's writings, or my occasional leaves of absences (just because ya girl needs a break every so often) it can be found here. I sort these things into three categories. In this chapter, they'll be sorted into those categories, but beyond this point, they'll be sorted by when I had that article up. The newest will be in the back, and the oldest right after this chapter.

Please keep in mind, I do not know everything that is going on here on Wattpad. Even if I do, I might forget to ask. I'll try to reach out to people in the community so that you can grow, but again, I can't always catch that stuff. Because of that, if you have some sort of service that you'd like to promote—whether it's that your an artist, critic, promoter, have a contest coming up, etc—please contact me so that I can get that article set up for you.

In addition to this, if you have a certain area of writing that you want to improve on (like grammar, how to make better characters, etc), don't be afraid to let me know. I can't come up with everything you need help with unless you tell me. If you do let me know about something you'd like to learn about, contact me, and I'll write and tag you in an article so that you can see it once it's up.

I think I've touched up on everything found beyond this point. So, quick recap, if you need help with something, or have something that needs promoted outside of a book, don't be afraid to contact me, and I'll have it up as soon as possible (whether that's within 24 hours or a month).

Community
(This contains other people who are willing to help you out in some way)

Forever Writers

Other Helpful Services

Other Helpful Services Part 2

News
(This shows things going on with this particular book)

Tips
(This has articles of ways to improve your writing)

Dependent vs. Independent Clauses
(How to create better sentences)

Tip: Becoming the Comma King
(How to use commas correctly)

Coming Soon
(Always open for suggestions!)

Community: U.A. Storytellers