Promotion: Afterthought

~Second Place Winner of the Clever Quill Contest AND the People's Choice Award Winner!~

Afterthought by book_mage

Genre: Pokéfic

Chapters: 4 chapters, complete.

Update Schedule: N/A

Quote: "How was she supposed to explain to them that the idea of leaving home made her feel absolutely terrified? She didn't care if everyone her age wanted to travel. She was happy exactly where she was. Marion didn't need an adventure, and that was that."

Summary: <<She was nothing more than an afterthought>>

They were perfect opposites. Marion Mitford wanted nothing more than a normal, drab life on the Village Bridge where she grew up. The thought of traveling always made her anxious. Will Fleur was a prodigy trainer, ready to begin his adventure to become the Champion of the Unova Region. Traveling and seeing new places excited him.

With Will leaving to fulfill his dream, they both promise to remain friends forever, and to never forget each other. At first, it seems that that promise will be upheld, with their bounds being as strong as ever.

As time passes though, and Will becomes Champion, Marion discovers that she's quickly becoming nothing more than an afterthought to him...

(Summary is from the summary of the book).