Community: Other Helpful Services Part 2

Hello everyone! First off, I apologize for closing shop for so long. Things are getting busier and busier for me, and I'm trying to get my offline life in control first before I return to reviewing and promoting books. My goal is to have this back and running by the fall. I can't make any promises, but you can all expect it to be open by the end of the year, even if it's for a short amount of time.

With that being said, I thought I'd share some more helpful services that are willing to help everyone. I didn't find as many as I did last time. Luckily, there should be enough people active between "Community: Other Helpful Services" and this chapter. I hope that with all of these resources, you will find someone that can help your fic go far.

PLEASE NOTE: Artists in the previous chapter could have moved/closed shop. For the BEST chance of getting the right shop, please check their profile to find the most recent graphic shop book.

Artists

Please Note: No graphic hopping! This is an automatic no-no to all graphic shops as it's very disrespectful, so please, follow their rules, be patient, and all that good stuff.

Artist: CHRYSAFENIOS
Book: SLOTH; anime grfx shop v2
Art Services: Anime style icons, banners, and covers
Other Info: Read the rules!! Be very respectful. If you see CFCU, it means it's temporarily closed so the artist can catch up with all the requests. DO NOT request during that time.

Artist: LittleTyrunt
Book: Ty's Graphic Shop
Art Services: Anime style covers
Other Info: Read the rules, be respectful, and all that good stuff.

Artist: fluff_writer_
How: Ask via PM's or through the book Pokémon drawing services (cover, banners, fan art, icons)
Art Services: Pokémon-only covers, banners, and icons as the artist will draw the request.
Other Info: Be kind and patient when making a request, and know that they are going to be drawn by the artist.

Critics/Editors

Please Note: Critics are here to help improve your work. They give honest opinions on what they think needs improvement. This is a great way to improve on your writings. Don't expect a critic to say only good things because that doesn't help you grow. They usually will to highlight your strong suits, but just know, they point out the bad to show where you need to improve.

Editors (which is a fairly new things I'm discovering, and find this service very neat) are there to help give pointers on your writing. They'll mark up everything they think needs fixed to help you grow as a writer. Like everything, this takes time, so please be patient.

Critic/Editor: JustBluePanda
Type: Critic and Editor
Book: Sonic and Tails Review and Editing Services
Genres: Pokéfic, Legend of Zelda, Fairytale, and Sonic the Hedgehog (there are some general exceptions overall, but all is stated inside)
Other Info: Just like my own writing services, you have to read the rules VERY carefully in order for everything to run smoothly, but it's very worth it in the end (I can say that in all honesty as I've had a review by this person, and it was VERY helpful).

And that's all I've got at the moment. Again, if you know of someone who is a critic, editor, artist, promoter, has an upcoming contest that needs the word out, etc etc, please send them my way to put in the next article. I can't catch everyone who does these services, but I would really like to help them get the word out so that writers can improve in their craft.

Good luck, everyone, on your writings! I wish you all the best of luck!