Community: U.A. Storytellers!

Basic Info

Name: U.A. Storytellers

Wattpad Account: UAStorytellers 

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/vhVjzH4GUG

Mission: To create a safe place for all Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia fans to talk about BNHA/MHA, their fanfics, fanart, etc, all while having fun in the process.

How: You can get involved in two different ways.

1.) Wattpad: the Wattpad Account currently has two books (with more coming in the future): an information book and a promotions one. If you write BNHA fanfic, then you can promote your book for everyone to see, or you can see what the community is up to. A link to the Discord can also be found there.

2.) Discord: the Discord Server is filled with different channels for writers, artists, and fans to talk freely with one another in a safe environment.

Rules: The main thing is to respect one another. As stated, the purpose of this account is to create a safe, nontoxic environment for the fandom.

Fun Activities

The U.A. Storytellers is filled with different activities to connect with different BNHA fans, improve your writing, and to just have fun. Some of these activities include (but are not limited to) bimonthly writing/art prompts, a channel to discuss your OC/writings, and even a summer writing and art contest! Have something you want the club to have/offer, but it doesn't, no worries! You can always suggest an idea, and the admins will discuss to see if they can make it possible!

Another neat thing about the U.A. Storytellers Discord Server is that everyone is assigned a class. Once you join and introduce yourself, you will have the opportunity to state whether you consider yourself a writer, artist, or just a BNHA fan. This will determine the "class" you're put into. 1-A are the writers, 1-B are the artists, and 1-C are the BNHA fans. Each class is represented by a different color, green, orange, and purple, but that's basically it. Classes don't unlock any special features just yet. As of now, it's just to add a bit of color and make everyone feel welcome on the server.

For the Wattpad side of things, you can always fill out a form to promote your story and/or see stories that people are working on in the Promotions Book. We are currently planning a BNHA short story and art contest that will take place this summer. If you're interested in testing out your art/writing skills, this would be a great way to do so.

Meet the Creators

This group was created by JunieWeathers and sd1229 . They have always wanted to create a group to bring BNHA fans together and talk about the different BNHA stories on Wattpad. With the U.A. Storytellers group, they can do just that. So, let's meet them and their involvement with the group.

Junie Weathers: Hi everyone! I'm the founder of the group, and came up with the idea when I realized there were hardly any groups geared towards BNHA/MHA writers. I love helping others, so I decided to create a Wattpad and Discord group to help bring writers, artists, and BNHA fans together in a safe environment. My favorite thing about the group are the bimonthly writing and art prompts that are in the Discord Group because I love seeing the creativity others have, but I also love that anyone can join and talk about the anime/manga as it's main purpose is to just have fun.

Shelby: I really enjoy working with Junie to create a fun group for BNHA fans to get together. It's been so much fun meeting new people and learning about their OC's. Giving and receiving advice has also been a good experience I've had with the group. My favorite thing about U. A. Storytellers is this fun little game we play every so often where we ask questions and each person responds as their OC(s). Overall, it's been great to have a supportive community to work with on writing.

We can't wait for you to join the group, whether it be by following the Wattpad group for upcoming Wattpad events or being a part of the Discord group to gush over all things Boku No Hero/My Hero Academia.