Chapter 2 - Saving The Nerd

Nandini's POV

"The questions are going to be difficult this time. You guys have to study hard of you want to get select for the next semester. I will see who really marked my discussion in class and who not" Prof. Agni said as he looked at us. He is literature teacher and he is really good on describe every details.

"God, another twist in semester exam? The semester exams are more twisting than life" Navya mumbled beside me. I chuckled lightly before noting down the points that Prof. Agni was giving to the class.

"If you don't pay attention on the discussion than you are going to bang your head at exam time" I whispered to her but my eyes glued on board where the professor writing some points.

"How do you do that anyway? Writing everything he said and then gathering books from library" I heard her say.

"Why don't you try yourself to know how I do that?"

"I don't have any intension of admitting my self at asylum" I bite my lips to stop from laugh. Navya hate literature and the reason she was studying is because of her father.

"Literature is not that bad as you think. If you love it then it will love it too" I replied.

"What is it? My boyfriend that will love me if I do?" This time I chuckled again bowing my head a little. She is really funny.

"May be, if you think it is then it is. Just try to get along" I replied. She shook her head.

"I don't get what does my father sees in this Pricky subject?"

"Shh....talk less" I warned her as the professor stopped discussing.

"Write this point down. It will help you find the particular answer you need for your subject" Prof. Agni said pointing towards the board. He closed his book before looking at us.

"Today's class is dismissed now I hope you can study hard for the upcoming exams" then he left.

"Arrgh semester exams sucks" Navya rolled her eyes.

"Come on. I will help you getting those points. All you have to do is remember them before exam" I smiled. She looked at me then sighed.

"Five, I will do it is my father will cut my monthly allowance" I grinned.

"At least you have someone to think. You should feel yourself lucky one" I replied.

Navya is lucky to have her parents where I don't have one. My parents died even before I know the meaning of it. It felt so bad thinking about such incident but I can't help it. Every time I think, I felt tremendous pain in my chest. Not having your parents beside you is like a curse for your whole life.

"Hey, you don't have feel had okay. I will make dad proud okay" Navya  tried to cheer up. I smiled at her.

"Yeah do that" I tried to chuckle.

"Looks what a drama here" Aliya the beauty queen of UU said smirking. Some other girls were following her.

"What do you want?" Navya snapped at her.

"Whose talking to you?" Aliya glared at her before looking at me.

"You both seriously do a great pair I mean nerd with ugly cat" she laughed and her followers laughed along with her. The other students who were walking were laughing too.

"You-" Navya glared at her BT I hold her hand.

"Let's go" I said to her. She looked at me weirdly.

"I don't want to have any scene here. Just let's get out of this place" I pleaded. She sighed and looked at Aliya who WS still laughing.