Chapter 4 - Confusion

Nandini's POV

"Since when I became your girlfriend?" I glared at him. We are in car back to UU. His friends seemed to shock when he said I was his girlfriend even I could not believe in my eyes. I know I have a crush on him but things are rushing since that day we started to talk for the first time.

He was driving calmly like I just asked him a normal question. There's was no even a trace of tense in his face. What he is thinking anyway? I could clearly remember the conversation went in that cafe.

Karan and Raghubeer looked really shocked at his words. My mouth dropped on floor as I looked at him. How could he say that so easily?

"What are you both staring at? Are you intended to stand all day?" Manik's words brought us back to reality. Karan and Raghubeer shared a look to each other before nodding and sitting on chair across me.

"Oh nothing much. I was just little shock at your revelation you know" Karan replied and shrugged.

"That was something unexpected  man" Raghubeed nodded before looking at me narrowing his eyes. I know that kind of disapproving look. He must be clearly thinking how come a girl like me who wore oversized outfits and use spectacles gonna be bad boy's girlfriend.

"Tell me how does this happened anyway?" He added again.

"Man chill up. We can talk that some other time anyway" Karan interjected. Raghubeer shook his head rolling his eyes.

"Well nice to meet you Nandini I hope my friend did not offends you" Karan said with a small smile. They are going to talk it privately and surely they don't want to talk before me.