Chapter 10 - Truth Explode

Nandini's POV

"What's the matter you look really in bad mood" Navya commented looking at my face. I sighed and pushed the notebook forward.

"Its nothing. I was just thinking about the exam"

"Oh please. You think I will believe you. Your face already declaring everything" she rolled her eyes.

"Declaring what?"

"That you are thinking about Manik. Do you think you can lie to me? May be other people won't notice you but don't compare them to me"

"You think too much" I huffed.

"Its okay if you don't want to talk but know that I will always listen to you okay"

"I am just thinking about the attitudes he have towards me. He is popular and rich, many girls crave for his attention and between this he is claiming me as his girlfriend...." I sighed "do you think I can trust him or his word?"

"What do you think?" I looked at her.

"Tell me what you think about him? Do you think the same as others or do you think differently on your own way?"

I am confused now. What does I think about him? Did I really accepted him as my boyfriend? But whenever I see him with other woman I felt so angry like killing that woman and beat him.

But whenever he says about anything I never saw any fake ness in it. He is straight forward and don't fear of telling the truth.

"I don't think him that way" I finally accepted.

"Great" Navya clapped. I have her a confused look.

"Even after hearing all the negative words you still find him and his action affirmative isn't it?" I nodded.

"Then its clear" she squealed. Clear?

"Clear what?" I asked curiously.

Navya hold my hand before grinning at me "you are in love with him"

And I felt I have just thrown into a deep iced water. Love? With him? How could be possible? Me? Living the bad boy?

"Have you gone mad?" I glared Archer. She laughed more loudly.

"Of course not. You might not think it is but remember that won't change the truth" she leaned a little "you will know once, you wanted to see him every time and even get jealous of other girls near him.

And that was some hit me hard. Jealous? Oh no I am in big trouble.

"Shut up" I fake scold her before getting up and walking out of the cafe.

I was walking g towards the library when someone pulled my arm tightly. I looked up only to find someone whom I never wanted to see.

"Why did you blocked my way?" I asked her. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I blocked?" She mocked "no, I did not but you did"

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Don't act to be so naive now. I know what are you planning here" she gritted her teeth.

"Plan?"

"Yes plan. What do you think of yourself huh? Do you think you can have Manik by seducing him like that. Let me clear your doubt. He is not into you. Its just he is angry on me that's why he was behaving sweet on you and its just because he wants me to get jealous" she suddenly yelled.

"Are you done?" I asked calmly. She was fuming with anger now.

"You think I am joking here?"

"No I did not and beside your problem is with Manik not me. He was the one claiming me as his gurlfriend. If you are that sure about his feelings then go and stop him but don't ever try to about on me" I said and turned to leave.