Chapter 14 - Sanjana's Psychopathy

Nandini's POV

"You have a really nice villa" I commented looking around. The villa is really beautiful showing all the wealth of Malhotra Family. How much they have spend just building this villa?

"Hmm...it is. Mom always wanted to design a house by herself. So dad brought a place for her and with her design he made his mans to work on this"

I looked at him "really?"

He nodded. Can't believe. Manik's dad loved his wife so much. Well I really adore them. Even though they are rich they are gentle and nice. I did not felt like I was talking to some high class gentleman.

"He loved you mother so much" I smiled.

"Yep, they always seems to be cozy" I nodded. Is not it great that he have such amazing parents?

"They are so good and nice just tell me how come you are so arrogant and bossy?" I asked as I put my hand on my waist.

He narrower his eyes "what does that mean. Besides you have just seen them being good towards you but reality is little opposition than that"

Huh? Opposite?

"Why is that?" I frowned.

"Because my mother is bossy and strict when it comes to work. Do you think I call her bossy just for a name?"

I did not saw her being rude but I don't know her closely so I don't know what is truth. I sighed.

"Huh thought she is little strict but she behaves well with others. What about you. You always throw your orders to others"

"What's my fault on that? They do whatever I say. I did not forced them to do that. They are always following me so I have to let them work isn't it?"

Did just justified his deeds? Of course! This man.

"Why are you so arrogant?" I huffed.

"Its my birth quality. Don't worry you will get to use to it"

"What do you mean by that? Don't let your hope fly so high that you even lost their track" I retorted. What does he think of himself.

"I don't hope darling. I make it happen just like now" he leaned down smirking.

"Don't call me that" I glared at him.

"Can you stop me?" He challenged. I seriously want to kill him with my hands now.

"Ahem... Tell me about Sajana's matter" I said turning around changing the topics.

"Changing topics huh" he chuckled which I rolled my eyes.

"Her parents and my parents are friend. Dad and her father were partners for almost decades. But before even the business field they used to be neighbours so they know each other well. Sanjana and I almost grew up together. Both families were happy and thought that we could be a match for future. Thereafter we started dating and going out being a couple to public. Everything was going smooth until one day she founded sleeping with a boy. The news broke and become a big headline. Her father was so angry that he locked her up. She cried asking for forgiveness but did not accept that she slept with another man. After some medical trials it was revealed that Sanjans had psychic problem"

"But she seems normal"

He nodded "she has undergone so many prescription. She was about to send in boarding training school but she ran away.  After that news I broke up with her. Even though I pity her health but I have nothing to do with her. Our relationship has broken that moment she allowed another man in her life while being in relation with me"

I sighed. What a dramas.

"Your story kinda feel like a popular drama you know" he chuckled.

"I think the same" I shook my head.

"Manik...." That voice sound familiar. We turned to see Sanjana there. Oh god. She is here too?

"What the hell are you doing here?" Manik snarled.

"Manik please listen to me. She is not good. She wants only your money. Please leave her" she pleaded. What the hell is saying? Accusing me being a gold digger?

"Oh and you are good and innocent?" Manik mocked.

"Manik please. You have to understand. I know you are angry at me. I know that it was my fault but please we can solve it between ourselves. Let's talk and solve it" she said with tears.

"Thing can be solve when there is something misunderstanding but in your case there's none. You are just wasting my time. Just leave the house and spare me with my girlfriend" his voice was hard and strong.

"No I won't. I won't let her take you away from me" she said and hugged him suddenly.

"I did mistake but you can't ignore the fact we loved at each other. You can't just another way leaving me. I can't leave without you Manik. Please I am sorry. If you want then you can take me but please don't leave me"

My hands are itching to pull her away but its their problem and they are the only one who can solve it. I need to be patient at this time.

Mabik pushed her away "don't get close to me. You have already pleasured yourself so why bother for me. There is nothing between us now nor it will even happen in future. So I suggest you to leave"

"No you can't push me away from your life like this Manik. I love you. I always loved you. Please don't do this" she said looking at him.

"I am not the one pushing you away. You are the who took step back from me and ruined it. Your pleasing won't get you anywhere. And besides if you loved me you have never choose that way at first place"

Sanjana fall on her knees and cried "what does she have that I don't?" She cried out.

Manik sighed and looked at me. He walked to me and hold my hand.

"She has the power to capture my heart the moment I met her. She has the light that can shine my life forever. Moreover she is the life I ever want to live for" he said looking deeply in my eyes. His words broke the every possible wall I build in my heart and allowed him to come in.

"No you can't have her Manik. You are only mine" she screamed and got up angrily. She was about to charge on me but two man hold her suddenly.

"Its enough Sanjana" there was a strong voice. I looked back to see Manik's parents and another man.

"Dad..." Sanjana's eyes widened.

"You have done much chaos now stop it. How much you are going to put my reputation down?" Her dad yelled.

"All you know is how to create problems. Did I made any mistake while teaching you manners?" He shook his head and looked at us.

"I apologize on behalf of her"

"Please don't uncle. Its not your fault"

"I will make sure she won't disturb your life again"

"Thank you uncle" Manik replied. He turned towards Manik's parents.

"I am so sorry for everything" then he walked away and two man dragged Sanjana with them. I really do feel bad for her now. I sighed. I felt hand on my shoulder.

"Everything is over now" he whispered.

"Come on kids let's sit and have some snacks" Manik's mom said with smile. I nodded smiling.

"Let's go" Manik pulled my hand and we followed his parents at living room.

Never did I ever thought I will ever involved in this kind of situation. But you know its life and anything could happen.