Chapter 12 - Hit The Nerve

Nandini's POV

"What a scene!" Navy's rejoiced "I never though you could slap someone like that but you know I am loving side of you"

I rolled my eyes before sighing "I did not meant to create any scene there that's why I was trying to escape from there but Sanjana looks like calling it for herself"

"You never behaved in such violent way"

"I know. I don't want too that's why I always avoid fighting because I don't know what I do when I get angry"

"You should get angry sometimes. People should know that being silent does not mean weakness and when needed ant can kill you on the spot" I eyes her with poker face.

Does she really meant it? She want me to get violent like seriously?

"Really you are first one who said I shout get violent" I shook my head.

"Oh come one. There are some people who take advantage of those who stayed silent and you-" then she stopped at middle.

"Oh I remembered I have to get something from library. I will just come okay" then before I could reply she disappeared. I stood there dumbfounded. What the hell just happened?

My confusion cleared when the strong smell of scent filled my nostril. So that's why he left me here. I slowly turned back to bump on a hard chest.

"Oouch.." I moved back rubbing my forehead before glaring at him.

"What are you doing? Do you want me to die bumping my head to death?"

"Never thought a fragile flower like you could even get violent" was that a kind of complement or insult?

"What that have to do with you?" I made a serious remark. He shoved his hand inside his pocket of hoodie.

"Just thought to complement you and you know everything you do has to do with me"

I crossed my arms around my chest "really why is that? Are you disappointed because your EX-GIRLFRIEND  is not able to fight back?"

I said stressing the word ex-girlfriend more then its needed. He narrowed his eyes before its turned into frown.

"Why would I? That woman does not has a good sense to understand and I have nothing to do with such a venomous like that. And besides I am here not because of her but for you"

I stared at him. My heart delighted with satisfaction when I heard him saying he has nothing to do with her. But still he used me so forgiving him is too way far.

"For what? Do you still need to use me for your business?"

"Shut up" he yelled suddenly. I did not expected it but controlled myself from being jumping on my place. He really looks evil when he is angry.

"Can't you just at least listened to me first? Why do you believe others without hearing me?" He ran his hand in his hair making messy. He still looks so handsome even though he is angry.

"Okey fine, I am here hearing you. Now come on explain to me" I replied looking at him trying to look serious.

But instead of replying he took hold of my wrist. My eyes widened when I felt him dragging me with him.

"Where are you taking me? Are not you suppose to explain?" I yelled trying to free myself from his grip.

"I am explaining" he replied as kept walking.

What kind of explanation is this?

"So you mean dragging me with you is your best kind of explanation?" Freeing from his grip is not that easy at all.