Chapter 9 - Sanjana

Nandini's POV

"Are you always behaving like this?" I asked him getting irritated. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"What's with that face? You should be happy that your boyfriend is spending lots of time with you" arrogant much

"Oh I am flattered already" I mocked.

"You should be" he nodded. Oh my god! Why I am with him anyway! This arrogant man will surely pull me to the asylums. I can't tolerate him. I throw a murderous glare at him.

"You are such a arrogant bastard. Do you know that?" I yelled with irritation.

"Thank you" is he for real? I huffed. Damn him. Stupid man.

"Let's sit hear" he said gesturing to the corner table. We are at some restaurant for a lunch. Well forced lunch break I add.

"Why you always choose a corner?" I frowned.

"Because its not crowded" he shrugged. He is so directive. No hesitation but come to the point.

"What a thinking!" I said before sitting on chair.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine" I replied. He nodded and looked through the menu before ordering foods.

"Why do you bring me at restaurant always? Do you always eat outside?"

"Yep"

"Really?"

"Do you have any doubt?"

"Don't you like home made foods?" I am curious now. He looked at me.

"I don't like the maids made food. What's the different of eating there and here. All are same" he shrugged. Maid's food. Does not his mom make one.

"Hi" I turned to see that girl standing before us. Why she is here again?

"Why are you here?" Manik asked her narrowing his eyes.

"I am here for a lunch. Since you guys are already here can I join you?" She asked throwing a charming smile. She is insisting since she saw us in collage.

"No" another direct arrow.

Manik glared at her "as you can see this is a couple's table and we are enjoying our lunch date here. So if you excuse us as its out of friend list"

The girl's face become red with embarrassment. I looked at him but his expression was cold and unfriendly. He don't use that face even when we argued. Why does he hate her so much?

"I am sorry to interrupt your date. I was just thinking that as we know each other for a long time so we can catch up" she said with low tone.

"No we don't know each other. You are mistaking it" he disagreed. Her eyes widened.

"Manik you can't talk to me like that just because of that small mistake. I know I was wrong, but can't you gave me a second chance?" She retorted. I looked around and people are looking at us. I felt embarrassment. This girl don't even know that she is creating mess around here. Don't she understand if someone said no then just let it be.

I can't tolerate anymore. Sighing I grabbed my bag and walked out of the restaurant. People must think I am middling in there relationship as she was shouting like a crazy woman. God why do I have face this situation?

Manik's POV

I saw Nandini suddenly stood up and walked out leaving us alone. My temper flared up. I looked at Sanjana who was eyeing at me with hope. How dare she ran into my life again and ruining my peaceful date. I was about to spend a good moment after forcing her to come with me but all my effort has ruined by this woman. I stood up angrily.