Chapter 13 - Bossy

Nandini's POV

What did he said?

His house?

Am I dreaming?

"Close your mouth or its going to catch flies" I shook my head once his words sank in my mind. I looked at him if he has gone mad.

"Are you out of mind? Why did you brought me to your house?"

"What's with that reaction now?" He narrowed his eyes at me "are not you the one who asked me to explain myself"

My mouth formed in 'o' shape. I think his mind is not working properly.

"I asked you for an explanation not to bring me here in your house. What kind of explanation is this?"

He leaned down looking straight in my eyes "I am not like other man so I will do everything in my style and you have to be a good girl and corporate with me"

Is he ordering me? I should be angry with him isn't it?

"You did not even told me first. How could you do that?"

"Oh I can do so many things but saving it for later" he smirked. Damn him. He thinks it funny? This man I want to kill him to death now.

"You can do that later. Now come on and let's this co fusion of yours get clear for good" he pulled me out of the car where I grabbed the car window.

"No no no. There's no way I am going inside in your house" I shook my head.

"Don't be childish now come on Nandini" he rolled his eyes.

"I am not going. There's no way I am going to embarrass myself. You can go to yourself" I hissed.

"Now you are accusing me for this. You made me do this"

"I did not asked you to bring me here. Let me remind you it was your own plan" I said holding the window tightly.

"So you are not coming with me" he asked seriously.

"No" I shook my head.

He sighed then nodded "fine".

I was shocked, he agreed this easily. I never knew he will agree soon.

"Don't accuse me later for doing this" he added. I frowned and before I could understand he grabbed my wrist making my hold loose and taking the chance he throw me over his shoulder.

"Ahh....Manik put me down you bastard" I punched his back rapidly.

"Don't bother your hit won't work. And blame yourself for this. If you behaved nicely do I needed to do this?" He said walking towards his house.

It was good that I was wearing jeans instead of skirt or dress. The guards were eyeing us with a small smile. This is so embarrassing. How could he think this kind of thing to do. 

"I am warning you- if you don't put me down now then it will be bad for you" I warned him.

"I don't care. Whatever it is you are going inside"

That was the last thing I ever wanted to do. The main door pushed open and I was being carried inside. Is there anything to be more embarrass than this? I never thought I will be visiting his home like this, on his shoulder and being forced.

"I am claiming the stairs so behave, you know your reaction will lead us to hospital bed even before I could clear confusion" his warning tone reached my ear. I rolled my eyes and adjust myself being hang on his broad shoulder. He won't listen to me so don't bother to fight anyway.