Chapter 5 - Karan's 120 Volt Shock

Manik's POV

"So you are really serious about it?" Karan asked narrowing his eyes. I pursed my lips and grabbed my beer.

"I don't think so" Rag shook his head "she was a naive ugly girl. What the hell does you were thinking when you were claiming her as your girlfriend?"

I glared at him "keep you voice to yourself Rag. I have ears you don't need to bark"

"Hey, hey. Chill man. Why the hell you guys were fighting because of a woman. Chill" Karan waved his hand.

I rolled my eyes "make him understand that" then sipped on my beer mug.

"So everyone is here already huh?" Cabir smiled as he walked towards us. We are in our usual bar having a boys gathering with no attachment of girls.

"Yeah and enjoying great views too" Karan laughed watching some half nude girls dancing on floor.

"Suck up man. Stop looking at those woman" Rag barked again.

"Come on man, this is life why shouldn't we enjoy?" Karan protested.

"Good one. Everyone deserves to be happy in life" Cabir commented before holding his drink.

"What happened why does I am feeling a burning holes here?" He frowned.

"Rag and Manik having some words just few minutes ago" Karan replied.

"Really?" Cabir smirked making me roll my eyes.

"Hey handsome" a red haired girl approached towards Karan. She placed her palm on his chest before smiling seductively.

"Are you free tonight?" She blinked patting her eyelashes.

Karan smirked at her "I guess you wanna enjoy are not you?"

This man really into woman's. And in flirting he is master minded. Only if his girlfriend knew then.....

"If you are up too...I am so hot here" she replied biting her lips.

"KK you are forgetting something" Cabir said suddenly. Karan looked at him with frown.

"Forgetting what?" He asked before looking at the woman again "you are too sexy darling..."

The woman giggled "am I?"

"Any doubt?" He smirked. Huh actor!

"So you wanna play?" She asked. Before Karan could reply a high pitched voice boomed.

"KARAN...KHALID....." we all turned to see Madhu standing there with a rage in her eyes. Well why not after all she is his girlfriend.

"Honey?" Karan frowned.

"You fucker! How dare you cheat on me you bastard" Madhu screamed at him. The woman with karan was shocked looking at her. And some other peoples too looked towards her. She angrily strode towards us.

"Honey what are you doing here?" Karan asked her.

"Don't you dare to honey me. I swear you it won't be good" Madhu threatens.

"Hey, chill it was just a little play" the woman said suddenly.

"You shit up bitch. Don't you have other things to do in your life instead of seducing mans in club showing your big melon breasts and half covered asses. Can't you find other decent job outside instead of sitting here half nude in bar and dragging mans on bed and income money?" Madhu's retort made our eyes wide. The woman was so shocked as she could not uttered a word. I knew that Madhu is wild and free will but this kind of courage I never seen. Interesting...