Epilogue

Nandini's POV

"Go Manik......." I shouted through the crowd. With me others to joined shouting his name. I am currently at stadium cheering my boyfriend who is racing on the field.

It was a week ago when the annual racing tournament was arranged. Being the racing leader he lead his team for the race but the tournament somehow turned into a challenging threat for the collage so he is competing in the race on behalf of the collage.

I was wearing a Jersey where his name was written on my back. It was spare one that he gave me specially for today. I did not know why but may be it would help him to win.

"Manik...Manik....." The crowd grw more wider and the noises becoming uncontrollable. The whole collage is shouting his name and encouraging him.

"Manik win...."Navya shouted beside me. She has a coke in her hand with a straw.

"God, the crowd getting wider and wider" I said loudly.

"Everyone is crazy for his racing. What do you think they stay silent when the bad boy is racing there" she replied pointing her finger on track field.

"Manik....." I shouted once again.

"Come on you can win.." I waved my hand in her air jumping.

"He will definitely" Navy's replied as she stood up.

"Where is Cabir. Is not he here today?" I asked her while my eyes glued on field.

"Who knows? Am I his nanny that I will know where is he?" Navya replied. I turned to her.

"Won't you give him a chance to woo you at least?

She shook her head and drank her coke "why would I? He already have girls who fancy him so much. I don't want to be a middle girl"

I sighed "I heard from Manik that Cabir liked Navya but because of his womanizing rumour Navys did not even glance at him.

"Navya you are being unreasonable. At least hear him what he want to say. Are not you the one who advised the same to me?"

"That matter was different. Every girls in collage glares at me like I have done some kind of sin that can't be rectified and all of that because of him. They even mock me. You have endured it but I can't"

"Nah...girl correction I am still enduring it" I replied.

"See" she rolled her eyes.

"Come on girl. Let's cheer..." I said and turned to the field again.

After 15 minutes the race finally ended. All the students from our college cheered for Manik. I knew that he would win. He has been practicing it more than usual and...I have to tag along to wherever he goes. Even though I have no work other than watching him there but he still insists on bringing me there. It has been 2 months since I have visited his parents and life seems so peaceful than before.

I saw my boyfriend walking towards me. All the peoples has crowded him but he still managed to reach to me.

"Congratulation" I said and hugged him. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks" I smiled at him.

Suddenly the reporter showed up from no where "Mr. Manik since you have won the match. Whom do you want to give the credit for?"

Manik looked at the reporter  who was looking at him with curiosity to know the answer.

"I have some who is worth to get credit of being my reason behind wining. Who tagged along even it irritates to death. Who patiently waited for my practice to end and who always there by my side" then he pulled me more closely.