eight✔

i wanted to ask if u all have a fave character but i think it's too soon for that because we haven't gotten to know the boys (seokjin's sons) well enough yet

The Kim brothers arrived at their new school a while ago and the two younger ones have changed into their new uniforms. They're now exploring the school with their principal who's the tour guide. Jaemin decided to tag along because he has nothing else to do since his friend Yousef won't be arriving until later.

"This is the gymnasium," Taehyung says, leading the boys inside. "Other than P.E, this is where we hold sub-school assemblies. We have a student gym through that door over there too." He points to the door which leads to the gym. "You can access the gym at any time—even on school holidays. All you need is your student card."

Taeyoung crouches down and touches the polished floor of the gymnasium. "Woah..." he breathes out, amazed by the smooth surface.

Taehyung gives Taeyoung a weird look but then starts walking. Eunho pulls Taeyoung up and the brothers follow their principal. They're shown some other rooms – such as the woodwork room, filmmaking room, drama room, and so on – before they finally check out the outdoor facilities.

Taeyoung squeals. "You have a swimming pool?!"

"Yes. We have after-school swimming classes as well. Lessons are free for our students but you need to register through your student account," Taehyung says.

This school has literally everything and the students have unlimited access to almost every single facility. You'd expect the fees to be much higher for that very reason but the fees are only slightly lower compared to a public university while other private schools require twice the amount of university fees. No wonder why everyone's moving here.

All three Kim brothers are thinking the same thing: their principal must be filthy rich.

"Do you have any questions or would you like me to show you your classrooms now?" Taehyung asks after the tour comes to an end.

Taeyoung raises his hand. "Mr Kim, what's on the cafeteria menu today?" he asks the most important question, his doe eyes sparkling with interest.

Taehyung blinks a few times. Eunho face palms. Jaemin pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Are you coming to this school to learn or are you coming to eat?" Taehyung asks with an arched brow.

"Both," Taeyoung says with an innocent smile.

Taehyung can't help but sigh. This kid is truly something. "Well, do you boys have any other questions before I take you to your classrooms?" he asks, glancing back and forth at Eunho and Taeyoung.

The two shake their head so Taehyung starts walking, the boys following close behind. Taeyoung quickens his pace to walk beside his new principal but Jaemin tugs him back by the collar. He tries to remove himself from Jaemin's grip but Eunho joins in with holding Taeyoung hostage by putting an arm around Taeyoung's shoulders.

"[Kor] Let me go!" Taeyoung barks.

"[Kor] No. You're going to be weird and make him uncomfortable," Eunho says.

"[Kor] This is your first day so act like a normal person," Jaemin adds.

"[Kor] But he's very handsome and he smells good, hyungie! I just want to hug him," Taeyoung whines.

Taehyung's lips curve into a smirk by overhearing this but he keeps his head forward and continues walking.

Eunho snickers. "[Kor] You're smelling people, too? Are you a dog?"