eleven✔

some of u have it figured out 😌 theres still more to it though

Seokjin wakes up the next morning a few minutes before the alarm's supposed to go off. He's taken by surprise when he feels someone gently playing with his hair. He knows for a fact that it's Taeyoung but he's surprised because Taeyoung usually doesn't wake up until someone's screaming at him to get out of bed.

Taeyoung shuffles closer and puts an arm around Seokjin's waist from behind. Seokjin smiles and closes his eyes as he relaxes in his son's hold. He places a hand on top of Taeyoung's and caresses the back of Taeyoung's hand with the pad of his thumb.

"Good morning, Taeyoungie," Seokjin says, his morning voice slightly deep and croaky.

"Good morning, appa," Taeyoung says.

Seokjin slowly turns to his other side so that he's facing Taeyoung. He leans in and kisses his son's nose. Taeyoung smiles from ear to ear and nuzzles up to his dad.

"How was the dinner, appa?" Taeyoung asks.

"It was okay," Seokjin answers, not wanting to go into detail.

"Did you have fun?"

Seokjin chuckles lightly. "We just ate and talked. There isn't a lot of fun in that."

Taeyoung is lowkey thankful that the dinner wasn't so fun because he doesn't want his dad getting too close to anyone. The only person he genuinely likes is Donghyun. Minsoo is a wonderful person as well but Taeyoung gets jealous whenever Seokjin treats Minsoo like a son.

The alarm on Seokjin's phone soon rings so Seokjin turns it off. He kisses Taeyoung's forehead and gets out of bed. He has some cereal and then gets dressed for work before he makes some toast for his boys. He's quite nervous about seeing Mr Kim today after what happened last night but he'll just pretend it never happened. Mr Kim didn't say a thing about the whole contract termination incident so hopefully he doesn't bring up the dinner either. Seokjin doesn't even want to remember that dinner.

-

Seokjin takes a deep breath and rings the doorbell. He waits for about a minute but there's no answer so he rings the doorbell again. A few seconds later, Mr Kim finally opens the door. Mr Kim looks like he just woke up and those worn out pyjamas don't make him look any better.

"Good morning," Seokjin chirps, a bright smile on his face.

Taehyung just inhales deeply out of frustration and steps aside to let Seokjin in. Seokjin purses his lips and walks in without another word.

Seokjin would be lying if he said he's surprised by this behaviour because this is typical Mr Kim, but he was hoping things would be a little different after last night's dinner. It may have been quite awkward but he was hoping that Mr Kim would be less of a dᎥck. He feels like they're back to square one.

"You have a key," Taehyung says as he shuts the door. "Why don't you use it?" His gaze then shifts to the plastic bag that Seokjin is carrying. "What's in there?"

"My lunch," Seokjin says as he places the plastic bag on the kitchen counter. "And I thought I already said that I don't feel comfortable walking into peoples' houses like that, sir. The only time I'll use the key is if you're not here."

Taehyung's eye twitches because he's a little annoyed but he brushes it off and heads upstairs. He takes a shower, changes into some casual clothes, has a drink, and then heads back down. It's quite noisy since Seokjin is blending some fruits in the blender but Taehyung tries to block out the noise as he walks towards the counter. He sits on the stool and observes the food. There's only one plate.