fifteen✔

this story will most likely go over 25 chapters because theres quite a lot more stuff to cover other than taejin's r/s so i hope y'all won't mind the long wait ajsjdjdj first comes establishing a romantic r/s, second comes being actively involved in each other's lives, then we get everythng else

one thing i can say rn is that things arent gonna be rainbows and unicorns forever...

alsooo thank u all so much for ur sweet comments and reassurance!! i la la la love you 💕

there's a looong scene w tae and the boys ahead. it probably takes up 85% of this chapter haha.. i hope u dont mind 🙈

"Just letting you know, you're not allowed to date my dad," Taeyoung says as soon as his principal gets in the car. "You might be really handsome but that doesn't make you an exception."

Taehyung's eyebrows arch upwards because he wasn't expecting that. "Not that I want to or that I'm going to but why am I not allowed to date him?" he asks, facing the kids who are in the backseat.

"No one's allowed to date him," Taeyoung simply says.

"Why?" Taehyung asks.

"Because I said so."

"That's not a valid reason."

"It is to me."

"It isn't to everyone else."

"But appa doesn't care about everyone else. He only cares about me and my brothers."

Taehyung opens his mouth to rebuke that argument but he ends up sighing because he's not going to argue with a kid, again. "How old are you, kid? Aren't you 12?" he asks.

"Yes—in July," Taeyoung says, and then narrows his eyes. "Why?"

"Because you act like a five year old."

Jaemin and Eunho burst out laughing and Taeyoung scowls.

Taeyoung reminds Taehyung of himself, in a way. Taehyung also used to be very possessive of Baekhyun and got jealous of anyone and everyone who had Baekhyun's attention even if it was just for a few seconds.

"Who's gonna sit in the front with me? It's a bit lonely here," Taehyung says, his rectangular grin on his face.

Jaemin decides to go to the front since he's the oldest but Taeyoung beats him to it.

Taehyung sighs dramatically. "Did it really have to be you? I was hoping for Jaemin or Eunho."

Taeyoung huffs. "Suck it up, old man."

"[Kor] Yah, Kim Taeyoung! Is that how you speak to your principal?! I'm telling appa!" Eunho scolds his little brother.

Taehyung laughs lightly. "It's alright. I take no offence."

Jaemin and Eunho feel a lot more at ease now that they're worried that Mr Kim is only saying that so that they don't worry. They'll have to speak to Taeyoung privately and they'll speak to Mr Kim as well. They don't want their principal to have a bad impression of their family or assume their dad didn't raise them right. Taeyoung is usually quiet and it takes him forever to warm up to someone but it seems like this school has boosted his confidence tremendously.