Part 1 ~ Hot Naked Dude?

The toxic smell was sickening. He inhaled deeply and gagged on the unfamiliar smell of poverty. He always had all the riches he needed. Fame, control, power. All you need for a normal life. NOT!

He glanced about the rocky cavern, the rough walls and the water surrounding his torso.

His name was Vald and was at the age of seeking romance. His father was Hades, the Lord of the Underworld and because of his homosexuality he was banished to Cronos (an outcast dimension) to never again return to Hell.

Vald P.O.V

"Damn Father! Just because I'm gay doesn't mean that you have to banish me. You old fart! Seriously banishing me is one thing, but come on banishing me in a pond! A pond! I just don't get you sometimes. There's a perfectly dry area about 10cm away from me and you just had to zap me IN A POND!"

I sighed and looked at the bottom half of my body. It was soaking wet. That was how my day as an outcast started.

The bushes next to me rustled loudly. I turned to it and a white snake slips out. I hold my breath. I started to back away. The snake started to shimmer and distort. It grew. Grew. And grew. A dude stood in its place. Scratch that. A HOT NAKED dude.

'Wow dude! Cover up!' I said covering my face with my hands, but secretly opened a few for a peek. The hot dude took a step forward and I took a step back.

'Onamae wa? Nan sai desu ka? Oshiete!' The hot dude demanded.

'The hell?'

'Oh, you speak English? Then I'll rephrase.'

What is with this guy...

'What is your name? How old are you? Tell me!' He yelled once again.

'Uh...' I said slowly backing away as the STILL NAKED dude advanced towards me.

But before I knew it, I was backed against a tree and trapped between the arms of the naked man.

I couldn't help but look down.

Every time the naked dude slightly moved, his THING would move around. Seriously how long can it be? Is it even real? Did he have surgery or something? Am I dreaming?!

Ok, now I'm getting lost in my own dirty thoughts. Damn you gay hormones!

Mmm...what's this warm and soft thing on my lips? Is that strawberry? He he my favourite fruit.

I giggled.

I was snapped back to reality, when I felt something caress my back.

I opened my eyes to see the naked dudes face attached to mine.

I shoved him away and covered my lips with the palm of my hand and soon my face after discovering I was growing a ridiculous blush.

'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! A-AND DID YOU JUST KISS ME?!' I managed to utter.

The naked dude just looked at me blankly. Oh, come on.

'Come on! Answer me!' I yelled.

The naked dude just bent his head to the side and made a devilish smirk.

Narrator P.O.V

At that very moment Vald knew that his days as an outcast were going to be living hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise you my next chapters are better than this!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Just letting you know this is my first yaoi novel...well more like tiny book of who knows what.

Also this chapter has been edited.

Anyway just leave a comment if you can to let me know what you think about this story. And pls vote if you think this is a good story.

Also I might be slow on updates...

I'm sorry, Gomen...

I'll try my best to update fast!!!