chapter 19

after finishing her breakfast, she left her dirty dishes in the sink and walked towards the garage. She saw Billy and the new maid waiting by the vehicle that they will be using. "It's nice to see you again little miss" Billy greeted with a small smile. Luna chuckled and smiled widely as she launched herself towards him to give him a bear hug. "It's been so long! How's your family?" she asked as she lets go of him. Billy's been their personal driver ever since Luna was 3 years old. He's now a 50-year-old man who has a daughter that's around Luna's age, and his beloved wife who has the same age as him. "they're doing great. Elizabeth has a younger brother now" he mentioned. "Really? Since when?" she asked excitedly. "since the year you left. His name Is Nathaniel" he explained. "how cute! I'm glad you're doing swell Billy" she said. "speaking of, how are you? It's been years. What happened to you?" he asked curiously. "I know that there are a lot of questions that I need to answer, but right now, I need you two to do me a favor" she said. "but let's talk about it in the car, I don't want any cameras to see nor hear what I am about to say" she added. Billy nodded and unlocked the car. Luna seated herself on the passenger's seat and the maid seated at the backseat. "Let's go to the nearest mall here first. I'll explain the rest of my favor when we're parked in the parking lot" she explained, earning a nod from Billy before starting the engine and started to drive.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived and successfully parked the car in the parking lot. "First and foremost, You, new maid, I need you to buy me my "essentials" that you think I will need in the house. If you need to buy clothes, get the medium size. This way, father will see that I am only buying what I need and not what will benefit me. you got that?" she explained with a stern and intimidating voice. The maid nervously nodded as she took the black card from Luna. "Billy, I need you to somehow contact me. Do you still have two phones?" she asked. Billy nodded, making Luna sigh in relief. "Good. I am going to borrow your other phone. Your job is to go with this new maid and call me when my parents want me home. I need to go to the headquarters and get some things" she explained further. "last but not the least, keep your mouths shut. No one, I mean no one, will tell my parents about this. If they ask, just tell them that I just bought my necessities, nothing more. got that?" she added, looking them both in their eyes, making them nod. "I'll go ahead. Billy, remember to call me" she said before walking out of the car.

Now, how will I get a vehicle? I certainly can't use my parents', she thought as she walked around the parking lot. After a few more walks, she saw a guy hopping off his motorbike. "Hey, you, with the bike" she yelled loud enough for the guy to notice her, and he did. "me?" he asked in a confused tone. "duh, who else is in here with the bike" she answered sarcastically. "look, I need to use your vehicle, do you mind?" she asked. "what? I'm not just going to let some stranger use my motorbike" he exclaimed. "too bad, I wasn't really going to give you a choice" she said before harshly grabbing the keys from his hand. "Hey! Give it back" he yelled, trying to reach for the keys. Luna just inserted the key on the keyhole and looked into his eyes, her facial expression shows pure anger. "okay, okay" the guy said and backed off. Luna scoffed and started to drive. "Coward" she yelled before driving away.

Since the headquarters was pretty far from the mall, it took her a few minutes or so to arrive. And once she did, she hopped off the vehicle went straight in the headquarters. All eyes were on her once she stepped in from the entrance. "Agent 001, she's back!" one of the agents exclaimed, making the other agents in the lobby cheer. "Enough! There is no time for a celebration. Where's my team and Ace?" she yelled, making everyone shut up. "you team are in the training room and Ace is in his office" one of them bravely said, earning a nod from Luna. She walked at a fast pace towards the elevator and went up to the floor where the training room is. Once she arrived at the floor, she sprinted in the training room and hastily stopped in her tracks once she saw Kelly and Adrien training with a sad face. she smiled and observed before speaking. "Why the long face? I don't remember dying for you to be that sad" she mentioned, making the two of them turn their heads towards her. "Bitch!" Kelly yelled before literally dropping the knife she was holding and launching herself towards Luna to hug her. "You fucking made all of us worried sick!" Kelly exclaimed as she felt Luna hug back. "I'm alright. I'm just stuck in that filthy place" Luna responded and breaks the hug. The moments they stopped hugging, Adrien lifted Luna from the ground and swirled around. "Adrien, you're going to make me puke from dizziness!" Luna exclaimed with a laugh. Adrien placed her on the ground again and hugged her tight, burying his face in the crook of her neck. "you scared me" he softly said, his voice obviously shaking. "hey. I'm okay. I'm right here" she said as she cupped his face that was now full of tears. "stop being a crybaby and help me" she added, wiping his tears off with her thumb. "I don't have enough time. Let's go to Ace's office and discuss my plans" she mentioned as she breaks the hug but held Adrien's hand tightly.