5

Jeno lied.

Maybe more like he couldn't keep his promise.

His first week of college had passed and trough the days he accumulated this nervous feeling in his stomach that reached it's peak on Friday night.

He was nervous for tomorrow.

He wondered what the two of them would do together.

Jaemin would pick him up in the afternoon.

Maybe go to a movie? Eat somewhere?

Jeno didn't know, and it was eating him alive.

When he told Donghyuck about his plans with the pink head on Saturday the younger had declared he was an imbecile.

'Why would you wanna hang out with him Jeno? Do you really think your therapist would say this is good for your mental health?'

Donghyuck didn't know he stopped going to his therapist.

Donghyuck also didn't know what he was doing right now.

He wasn't keeping his promise.

He had locked the bathroom door and turned on the shower before sitting down on the cold tiles besides the sink.

The small sharp object felt heavy in his hand.

He had taken it out of a pencil sharpener.

Naturally his hand moved to his thigh.

He carefully placed the sharpener against the already damaged skin and watched how red slowly started to form around the blade

He watched how a droplet ran down the side of his leg and onto the clean tiles of the bathroom.

He didn't feel guilty at all.

He felt satisfied.

He looked at his other leg and was ready to get started but was held back when he heard a knock on the door.

"Jeno? Hurry please, I need to pee"

The male stood up and quickly looked around the small room before placing the blade underneath the rug in front of the toilet.

He made his hair wet, put on his joggers and a sweater before quickly wiping the floor with a towel.

Nobody would ever notice.