9

Jeno had thought long and hard about his assignment with the picture until he came to his final conclusion.

Coffee.

Jaemin made him think of coffee. His dark brown eyes that gave of a warm feeling, just like you were drinking a freshly made cup of coffee.

This time Jeno picked up the younger. He walked across the campus only to knock on the white painted door. Renjun opened it.

He walked in with the Chinese male and found Jaemin sitting on a bed while trying to put on his white converse. The room was much like the one he and Donghyuck had, only one of the beds was traded for a bunk bed.

When he finally was outside with the pink head Jaemin spoke up. "Which one are we going to do first?" He asked to which Jeno shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care. For mine we need to go to the café" he answered while he watched Jaemin shuffle trough the things in his bag to probably check if he had brought everything that was necessary.

Jaemin nodded. "For mine we need to go to the park. Maybe park first and after we can grab some coffee and take your picture?" The boy suggested with a bright smile to which Jeno could only nod in agreement.

The walk to the park was quiet. Jeno didn't know what to say. The comment of their 'date' still lingered in the back of Jeno's mind and made him feel quite shy and awkward. Jaemin however was happily humming to a song that probably had gotten stuck in his head while almost skipping like a silly school girl.

It made Jeno smile.

"What did you actually have in mind for your picture?" Jeno asked when the two of them entered the park.

"Flowers" was all Jaemin said before putting his bag on a bench and pulling some things out. The only thing that truly captured Jeno's attention was the short sleeve white t-shirt that Jaemin handed to him.

"You want me to wear this?"

"Yup"

"I can't"

"What do you mean?"

"I-uh.. I'm not gonna change my shirt in the middle of a park"

"There is a public bathroom over there"

"I don't wear short sleeved shirts"

Jaemin gave him a questionable look, probably trying to figure out wether or not Jeno was messing with him. Meanwhile the black haired male was trying to calm his mind with counting down from twenty.

He didn't wear short sleeved shirts.

He doesn't show his arms. People will ask questions.

"I don't understand the problem Jeno..?" Jaemin mumbled in confusion. The elder could see the pinkhead was thinking and decided upon himself to just make his way towards the toilets before Jaemin could possibly figure out why he was being weird.

The moment he stepped outside he felt like he was shrinking. It felt like every pair of eyes in the park were directed at him, judging him for his actions and looks, soft imaginary whispers that told him he was a freak.

Jeno felt like he was going to have a mental breakdown.

Until he saw Jaemin.

The boy was busy putting together a flower crown, tongue pushed out in the corner of his mouth and eyebrows in a deep brown while his fingers were busy trying to string the stems of the plants together.

Jeno folded his arms behind his back before making his way over to the bench. He placed his yellow sweater he was wearing before besides Jaemin's backpack and waited for the other male to finish whatever he was doing.

The crown was placed upon Jeno's head and the male was lead to one of the many trees that were going to be used as a background.

"Could you hold these?" The younger asked while reaching a small bouquet of flowers towards the elder. Jeno hesitantly took it and saw how Jaemin's eyes quickly glided over his forearm before directing his gaze back at Jeno himself.

He didn't say anything.

Jeno finally released a breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

The pictures were taken rather quickly and Jeno felt like Usain Bolt when he ran to get his sweater only to pull it over the white t-shirt.

"Off to the coffee shop we go?" Jaemin said with once again a way to happy smile.

You weren't supposed to see. I don't want you to know how weak I really am.

-