17

Jeno felt weird.

Jaemin was ignoring him and for some reason he cared.

It started in class when the younger male sat down on the complete opposite of the room and didn't even spare a glance at Jeno.

The black haired male also noticed that the pinkhead was taking different routes around the campus purely to avoid him.

What was happening?

The question was swerving trough his mind all day. His theory was that Jaemin found out. It was possible, but how? He didn't recognize him, that couldn't be it.

A suffocating feeling was wrestling inside him just by the simple thought of Jaemin finding out about their history together. The fear that the beautiful would push him aside and live on like nothing ever happened was something that Jeno wasn't willing to accept and yet probably was the scary truth.

Another scary truth was that he may or may not want to stay into Jaemin's life.

Jeno was wandering over the campus towards his dorm when he suddenly felt a presence besides him. When he looked to the side he was Renjun had joined him on his walk.

Jeno never had an actual conversation with the male. All he knew was that the other was a major believer in aliens and probably was the number one e-boy in this country based on style, and even tough he might not look intimidating, you sure wouldn't want to get into a fight with him.

The quiet atmosphere broke when Renjun finally spoke.

"How are you doing?" The elder asked, uncertainty lingering in his voice.

"I'm fine? Why are you asking?"

"I don't know. Thought something might have happened yesterday.."

Jeno halted his walking and looked at Renjun with a questioning gaze. "I don't get what you are talking about? What happened yesterday?"

There was a small moment of doubt before Renjun finally confessed. "Jaemin was worried about you last week and he would say why, yesterday he met up with someone and I assumed it was you and he was all serious and tense and when he came back he looked pissed and he doesn't want to talk about it and he's obviously avoiding you so you know, everything okay?"

"I didn't...?" It took awhile before realization struck him like a lightning bold. Jaemin didn't find out by himself.

'Where are you going?'

'I'm meeting up with Mark'

"That little rat" he whisper-yelled before he started sprinting towards his dorm with Renjun hot on his heels.

When he pushed open the door the hallow sound of the clink hitting the wall echoed trough the dorm, making Donghyuck look up. The tanned male's expression when from surprise, to fear and finally shock.

"What the fuck have you done?!" Jeno hissed at his so called best friend when he grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"I did want needed to be done. I swear to got Jeno the last year taking care of you has been my fucking job and I'm not going to let you ruin your mental health by hanging out with that scumbag!" Donghyuck yelled back while pushing Jeno away.

Renjun ran of to god knows where. Jeno guessed he was getting help but he sincerely hoped he was able to punch Donghyuck in the face before anyone came.

"Take that fucking back" he growled while his hands bawled into fists.

"What? Scumbag? Are you genuinely going to defend him right now? He ruined your l-"

A hot feeling spread from his knuckles to his whole hand. He took a blow to his nose and felt how warm liquid started dripping down on his lips. He wanted to continue but sadly, someone was holding him back.

-

I'm sorry for not updating but shit I need to study so much rn 😔