14

Jeno couldn't focus in class. All he could think about was yesterday.

Jaemin.

All he could think about was Jaemin.

After their kiss silence covered the small dorm. Jeno looked anywhere but the younger. His heart was beating in his throat while his mind was no longer able to think rationally.

He felt high.

They talked after that.

Jaemin explained he was genuinely worried about Jeno and just didn't know how to voice it out before.

When Jeno finally felt like he was able to walk again he left.

That damn kiss was all he could think about. How delicately Jaemin had placed his hand against the side of Jeno's cheek. How softly their lips touched, almost as if the pinkhead was afraid Jeno would shatter right then and there if he just pressed a little more. Jeno remembered how he had placed his hand on the side of Jaemin's neck, the tips of his fingers softly brushing against the strands of dyed hair.

He could still feel Jaemin's breath fan against his face.

He wondered if he should stop by again today.

His mind decided against it but as soon as the bell of his last class rang his feet moved on their own until they were standing right next to the younger's bed once again.

Mark and Donghyuck were also in the dorm. Jeno knew the two of them already went out a few times and his best friend basically had the Canadian wrapped around his finger.

If Jeno had to admit, he would say it was rather cute to see them together.

When suddenly a heavy weight landed on his shoulder it took him awhile to realize Jaemin had rested his head on it. The younger male already was feeling a lot better but according to Jeno he was still sick.

"You should sleep" he mumbled softly to which Jaemin only groaned in protest.

The light rose color that dusted his cheeks made him appear even cuter than normally. The velvet skin was still covered by a thin layer of sweat.

Na Jaemin really was beautiful. From head to to, Jeno could point something out that was simply stunning. His slightly long hair that was sticking up in random places, to his sharp eyebrows that contrasted so nicely with his beautiful dark brown eyes which Jeno could literally drown in to his soft pinkish lips which would even make Kyle Jenner jealous. His broad shoulders and simply just muscular torso to his long runway model legs.

The only ugly thing about Jaemin was his past.

When he and Donghyuck finally left to go to their own dorm the younger spoke up.

"Jeno, you can't keep pretending like this" the younger mumbled.

"I know, just give me a little longer. I'll wait until he isn't sick anymore"

Jeno had to tell him.

After all he was just pretending to like Na Jaemin.

-

Short chapter I'm sorryyy